Indicators with alerts/signal - page 903

Jan Fouquaert
Jan Fouquaert  
mrtools:
Hello Wulong, Added the alerts to the nonlag stochastic.

Super Mrtools !

Thanks a lot !

aliloo
aliloo  

hi

please add alert sound & alert message & arrow symbol on this indicator (

Figurelli_Series.mq4(2.72 KB)

thanks

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
rplust:
MLaden or MrTools, I'd actually have the same request as mktsagli in post 9002. It would be great to have this as a choice to use one or the other. But of course I don't know whether to do so would require a lot of additional codingi.e. would go beyond your valuable service.

rplust

FullSSA recalculates - the only version that does not recalculate is the end-point version. In my opinion none of the recalculating indicators is suitable to be used in signaling/alerting mode (since they are going to change those all the time)

rplust
rplust  
mladen:
rplust FullSSA recalculates - the only version that does not recalculate is the end-point version. In my opinion none of the recalculating indicators is suitable to be used in signaling/alerting mode (since they are going to change those all the time)

Thank you for your feedback. Haven't noticed any of that. Which one is the end-point version.....corridor stochastic &alerts.1.01 mtf...I have got too.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
rplust:
Thank you for your feedback. Haven't noticed any of that. Which one is the end-point version.....corridor stochastic &alerts.1.01 mtf...I have got too.

rplust

Corridor stochastic is not using SSA at all

End pointed corridor SSA version with alerts already built in can be downloaded from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183798/page59

dmnik
dmnik  

Hello! Dear Mladen/mrtools please attach the arrow and alert on the lower indicator on the screen. If possible, correct the figure will ship terminal. Thank you!

Files:
2016_1.png 36 kb
fxf.rar 18 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
DMNIK:
Hello! Dear Mladen/mrtools please attach the arrow and alert on the lower indicator on the screen. If possible, correct the figure will ship terminal. Thank you!

DMNIK

fxforecater is actually a solar wind (repaints). A couple of versions of it you can find at this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179650

aliloo
aliloo  
soil82:
hi

please add alert sound & alert message & arrow symbol on this indicator (

Figurelli_Series.mq4(2.72 KB)

thanks

please MLaden or MrTools

thanks

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
soil82:
please MLaden or MrTools thanks

soil82

Here is a version with the usual set of alerts added : figurelli_series_amp_alerts.mq4

Jaquanburton
Jaquanburton  

Can someone add a pop-up/sound alertsto the 1-2-3 formation v3.1 indicator when a new 1-2-3 patterns occurs?

Also, can someone add a pop-up/sound alert to the SMA_crossover nrp indicator when a new arrow appears?

Thanks a lot!

I'll attach both indicators in my post below.