Please help me add Alert to my indicator

Please I need who can help me add notification to my indicator when it crosses
Files:
DAYSTAR.mq4  27 kb

Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your difficulty.
          No free help (2017)

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
          Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum (2018)

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting).
          No free help (2017)

The problem is that it gives alert when it's cross,but not all times. Sometimes it might cross without giving a notification Alert

Fransisco Eze #: The problem is that it gives alert when it's cross,but not all times. Sometimes it might cross without giving a notification Alert

Do you really expect an answer? There are no mind readers here and our crystal balls are cracked. Always post all relevant code (using Code button) or attach the source file.
     How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. (2004)
          Be precise and informative about your problem

We can't see your broken code.

That's the source code
Files:
DAYSTAR.mq4  27 kb

Fransisco Eze #:
The problem is that it gives alert when it's cross,but not all times. Sometimes it might cross without giving a notification Alert

The information is too vague, When what crosses? what should the message state?

Thank-god Avwerosuoghene Odukudu #
If you insert the indicator in your PC .you will see that there are some places where it was a yellow moving average crossed and it gave alert,and there some places it crossed and didn't give alert.
My problem is can you help me fix it

Fransisco Eze: Please I need who can help me add notification to my indicator when it crosses
The forum is for helping users learning to code in MQL. It is not for doing coding jobs. Please place your request in the Freelance jobs section of this site. There you can you can set a budget for the job and negotiate the terms with prospective developers.
Reason: