Indicators with alerts/signal - page 447

mrtools:
Here's the histo version Macerina.

Thank you Mrtools ...

That looks perfect.

Thank you. you are correct; I was using this one by mistake; the one you posted works well. My mistake.

Billybob

Making good Pips

mrtools:
Here's the histo version Macerina.

Nice pips with this and Trade Like a Boss System..Happy Holidays to all Thanks

Money Bags:
Nice pips with this and Trade Like a Boss System..Happy Holidays to all Thanks

Can you show us what u mean?

Money bags?

Ish

I did good on the 5 min

I did good on the 5 min chart my platform locked up I had made 9 pips

then it crashed ..changed settings to 150 ..from 200 sorry for bad English I am Hawaiian. will try once more on Sunday uninstall..reboot..good luck Forex Strategies Resources. Forex Trading-free forex trading signals and FX Forecast - Forex Strategies - Forex Resources - Forex Trading-free forex trading signals and FX Forecast is where to find Trade Like a Boss. Thanks Ish for all Work

Files:
ishnim.jpg  203 kb

updated flat trend

This is a somewhat updated flat trend with alerts.

Files:

mladen:
cuongcali ex4 can not be changed

Here I'm decompiled to mp4 plz add alert tks again !

Files:
sharah.mq4  3 kb

Hello Mladen

you could do EA..??

Files:

Add *.wav sound alert for MACrossEarlyAlert

Dear Mrtools,

Please do me a favor to add tow *.wav sound alert choices for MACrossEarlyAlert.

1, play a *.wav file when price is near EMA within setting point, which can be setup how many times

2, play another *.wav file when price is apart from setting point, which can be setup how many times also

It is a bit similar as MT4's alert, but MT4 can only be for fixed price.

Thank you very much in advance.

thomas c

Add tow *.wav sound files alert choices for MACD cross_mtf and MACD cross zero_mtf

Dear Mrtools,

Your update can not play other self-record *.wav file (save in sound directory) alert prompt while macd cross

and/or cross zero besides alert2.wav. Please do me a favor to upadte two *.wav alert choices for direction

prompt.

1, play one self-rocord *.wav sound alert when macd cross up and/or cross up zero

2, play another self-record *.wav sound alert when macd cross down and/or cross down zero

it would be best to add a choose how many times to play *.wav while crossed

Thank you very much in advance.

thomas c

Reason: