Indicators with alerts/signal - page 447

William Snyder
William Snyder  

Found a error in the PctFilter, there was some code I didn't add, anyway corrected in this version.

Updated version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648

Files:
Fudomyo
Fudomyo  

Would it be possible to code this indicator up to display negative values outside of 0-100% range?

Currently, I can input values above the 100 level, (127.2%, 161.8%) but would like to input values below the 0 level (-127.2%-161.8%) instead.

Many thanks,

Fudo

Files:
fibos_v5.mq4 10 kb
macerina
macerina  
mrtools:
Found a error in the PctFilter, there was some code I didn't add, anyway corrected in this version.

Thank you Mrtools

Is the histo version still possible with this ...

Fudomyo
Fudomyo  
Fudomyo:
Would it be possible to code this indicator to display negative values outside of 0-100% range?

Currently, I can input values above the 100 level, (127.2%, 161.8%) but would like to input values below the 0 level (-127.2%-161.8%) instead.

Many thanks,

Fudo

I forgot to include the chart earlier.

Files:
fibos.png 47 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Fudo

This is how it looks when I enter negative value for any of the levels (in this case first two levels were made negative).

So that indicator already can do that without changing the code

Fudomyo:
Would it be possible to code this indicator up to display negative values outside of 0-100% range?

Many thanks,

Fudo
Files:
legendre
legendre  
mrtools:

Thank Mrtools for your help

I appreciate

Fudomyo
Fudomyo  
mladen:
Fudo

This is how it looks when I enter negative value for any of the levels (in this case first two levels were made negative).

So that indicator already can do that without changing the code

hi mladen,

the indicator is giving the wrong values when I enter a minus value. (the right extension value is in white on the chart)

Files:
fibos2.png 41 kb
Fudomyo
Fudomyo  
Fudomyo:
hi mladen, the indicator is giving the wrong values when I enter a minus value. (the right extension value is in white on the chart)

ok... I must be getting old.

I was entering the wrong values for the minus extension (-1.6180 instead of -0.6180)

it works perfectly.

thanks for your help.

Mansi
Mansi  

Hi mrtools, mladen and other coders. Can someone improve this indicator to alert on color change. Also I have seen it recoloring the past so can it be prevented.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
Mansi:
Hi mrtools, mladen and other coders. Can someone improve this indicator to alert on color change. Also I have seen it recoloring the past so can it be prevented.

Hello Mansi,

Think you may have forgot to attach the indicator.