Indicators with alerts/signal - page 899

ayan2030
ayan2030  
mrtools:
Clon_tron, not sure.

mrtools if you can, it would be great. Cuz i see it repaints.

inver61
inver61  

Hello friend, you could transform this indicator to paint candles price, the same color histogram. thank you very much.

mn_xbarcnt.mq4 (Rolleyes2)

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
clon_tron:
mrtools if you can, it would be great. Cuz i see it repaints.

clon_tron

The usual story : it would not look anything like the repainting one if it was corrected

samuelkanu
samuelkanu  
mrtools:
Samuelkanu, looking at the code realized it was another renamed Trend envelopes indicator probably originally from this forum, so slightly modified it and added alerts.

Thank you so much mrtools. I appreciate

hoosain
hoosain  

Hi mrtools/mladen, could you please add an alert to attached indicator. When M1 changes from gray to either Blue or Red alert must be sounded and if possible pop up box to appear with "Buy" or Sell alert. Thank you and best rgds

Files:
mint.mq4 6 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
hoosain:
Hi mrtools/mladen, could you please add an alert to attached indicator. When M1 changes from gray to either Blue or Red alert must be sounded and if possible pop up box to appear with "Buy" or Sell alert. Thank you and best rgds

hoosain

That indicator is combining multi time frame signals. Which means that it will change signals with time (it works like any multi time frame indicator). Maybe better to avoid using it for signals

hoosain
hoosain  

Hi mladen, Thank you for the advice! Much appreciated. Best rgds

zanuar
zanuar  

mladen please help edit it to be given a voice when it hits the open transactions pending and added a take profit and stop loss in any pending orders., gho.mq4

Files:
gho.mq4 17 kb
Dnl
Dnl  
mrtools:
Hi Dfnl2, sorry to say it repaints.

Hi Mladen,, So is it not possible to make it as mtf even repaint? If possible, still want it please

Martin
Martin  
mladen:
MicroLite

Here you go : jma_rsi.mq4 and tdi_red_green_jurik_alerts_mtf_nmc_1.mq4

PS : to change the window where the arrows appear, you have to find the number f the subwindow where the indicator is drawn and in the ObjectCreate(name,OBJ_ARROW,0, Time,Low-dist ); replace the 0 with that window number

Dear Mladen,

i dont know what is wrong, but i cant run mtf version of this indicator. it shows always the same time frame