Indicators with alerts/signal - page 895

samuelkanu
samuelkanu  

mrtools/mladen,please look at my request on post #8936. Thanks in advance

aliloo
aliloo  
mladen:
soil82 As far as I see it can repaint in some cases, but that needs to be checked

thanks mr mladen

please add sound alert to this indicator

thank you

MicroLite
MicroLite  
MicroLite:
Hi mladen and mrtools

Could you add alerts, to this indicator (when green crosses red)

traders_dynamic_index_jurik.mq4

This is the jma_rsi if needed

jma_rsi.mq4

Thanks

bumpin my request

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
shay14:
is this a repainter?

shay,

if you are refering to 3_colorTurbo_JRSX_Filtered, yes, it can repaint

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
samuelkanu:
mladen/mrtools, could you please edit the alert for this indicator this indicator to be as the picture attached.Thanks in advance

samuelkanu

Replace these lines :

{

if (trend1 == -1 && trend1 !=-1) drawArrow("1",0.5,i,arrowsOuterBandCrossUpColor,arrowsOuterBandCrossUpCode,arrowsOuterBandCrossSize,false);

if (trend1 == 1 && trend1 != 1) drawArrow("1",0.5,i,arrowsOuterBandCrossDnColor,arrowsOuterBandCrossDnCode,arrowsOuterBandCrossSize, true);

}

[/PHP]

with these

[PHP] {

if (trend1 == -1 && trend1 !=-1) drawArrow("1",0.5,i,arrowsOuterBandCrossUpColor,arrowsOuterBandCrossUpCode,arrowsOuterBandCrossSize, true);

if (trend1 == 1 && trend1 != 1) drawArrow("1",0.5,i,arrowsOuterBandCrossDnColor,arrowsOuterBandCrossDnCode,arrowsOuterBandCrossSize,false);

}

and you will get the arrows the way you want them

samuelkanu
samuelkanu  
mladen:
samuelkanu

Replace these lines :

{

if (trend1 == -1 && trend1 !=-1) drawArrow("1",0.5,i,arrowsOuterBandCrossUpColor,arrowsOuterBandCrossUpCode,arrowsOuterBandCrossSize,false);

if (trend1 == 1 && trend1 != 1) drawArrow("1",0.5,i,arrowsOuterBandCrossDnColor,arrowsOuterBandCrossDnCode,arrowsOuterBandCrossSize, true);

}

[/PHP]

with these

[PHP] {

if (trend1 == -1 && trend1 !=-1) drawArrow("1",0.5,i,arrowsOuterBandCrossUpColor,arrowsOuterBandCrossUpCode,arrowsOuterBandCrossSize, true);

if (trend1 == 1 && trend1 != 1) drawArrow("1",0.5,i,arrowsOuterBandCrossDnColor,arrowsOuterBandCrossDnCode,arrowsOuterBandCrossSize,false);

}

and you will get the arrows the way you want them

Hello mladen, i tried it and it did not work that way. Maybe you have to look at it

ameet72
ameet72  

mrtools/mladen in this indi. alerts are there but not working, can u please verify ? mtf_waddah_attar_explosionsa.mq4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ameets1972:
mrtools/mladen in this indi. alerts are there but not working, can u please verify ? mtf_waddah_attar_explosionsa.mq4

Did you try it with AlertWindow set to true (otherwise it will write the alerts into journal tab)

ameet72
ameet72  

mladen yes made it to true .... now working fine. thanks

rplust
rplust  
mladen:
rplust Try using the one from this post : https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page357#comment_723368

mladen, why is it that I cannot put 2 instances of the same indicator on the chart with different settings?