Indicators with alerts/signal - page 896

samuelkanu:
mladen/mrtools, could you please edit the alert for this indicator this indicator to be as the picture attached.Thanks in advance

Samuelkanu, added the option alerts/arrows OuterBandCross2.

mladen:
rplust

Here is a version that allows you yo have multimple instances on the same chart : value_chart_deluxe_edition_-_correct_2.mq4

Set the UniqueID parater to unique value for each new instance that you attach to the chart

Thank you mladen, it works great. It makes it much easier to compare different parameter settings.

can you add notification alerts in this indicator please?

vertex_alerts_nmc.mq4

Files:

elcomepips:
can you add notification alerts in this indicator please? vertex_alerts_nmc.mq4

elcomepips

Here is a version with push notifications added : vertex_alerts_nmc_1.01.mq4

mrtools:
Samuelkanu, added the option alerts/arrows OuterBandCross2.

Thank you so much mrtools. Please could you look at this indicator alert. It alerts continously on current and i do not see the currency pair until closed candle. Please make it to alert on current and also to see the currency pair without the continous sound alert. Thanks in advance

Files:

samuelkanu:
Thank you so much mrtools. Please could you look at this indicator alert. It alerts continously on current and i do not see the currency pair until closed candle. Please make it to alert on current and also to see the currency pair without the continous sound alert. Thanks in advance

Samuelkanu, need the original source code, that version is decompiled.

Hi mrtools, could you please add an alert to attached indicator. When M1 changes from gray to either Blue or Red alert must be sounded and if possible pop up box to appear with "Buy" or Sell alert. Thank you and best rgds

Files:
mint.mq4  6 kb

Hi mladen and mrtools,

I managed to add alerts to this indicator, but somehow the mtf doesn't work

Would you kindly check what is wrong with it (and probably fix it )?

One more thing, how could I make the arrow alerts to appear on the subwindow?

hoosain:
Hi mrtools, could you please add an alert to attached indicator. When M1 changes from gray to either Blue or Red alert must be sounded and if possible pop up box to appear with "Buy" or Sell alert. Thank you and best rgds

Hi Hoosain,

Interesting Indicator ...... How do you trade using this Indie .....

Thanks a lot

Please check the alert for this indicator as it is not working. Thanks in advance

Reason: