Elite indicators :) - page 443

It is on this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

But I would like to ask everybody to please read that post again (especially the end of that post). It is explained in it what has been done, how and what are the consequences of that kind of calculation

dakiki:
Hi Johan,

Could you please point us to where to get the two indicators you mentioned?

Thanks you!

Blau ergodic tsi & divergence

Good morning Mladen,

Trust you had a great weekend and looking forward to the change in seasons.

Please would you be kind enough to put arrows on this indicator for me? Arrows onto the candles that is for crossings. And whilst you are doing that, kindly add the MTF function to it too, plse.

Thanking you in advance.

Best wishes for a successful week ahead.

ValeoFX

What kind of crossing do you have in mind? Crossing of signal and tsi line or crossing of tsi and zero line?

ValeoFX:
Good morning Mladen,

Trust you had a great weekend and looking forward to the change in seasons.

Please would you be kind enough to put arrows on this indicator for me? Arrows onto the candles that is for crossings. And whilst you are doing that, kindly add the MTF function to it too, plse.

Thanking you in advance.

Best wishes for a successful week ahead.

Crossing of the Signal line plse..

Hi Mladen,

Sorry for the delay, but I would like the arrow on the crossing of the signal line as per this picture attached, plse.

Thanking you in advance.

Here you go

regards

Mladen

ValeoFX:
Hi Mladen,

Sorry for the delay, but I would like the arrow on the crossing of the signal line as per this picture attached, plse.

Thanking you in advance.

Much appreciated

Much, much appreciated Mladen.

Is this a "Beast" or what?

Best regards.

T3MA not working correctly

Hi there, I have the attached T3MA indi which obviously has a bug I can't fix. After setting it up (e.g. M1 or M5 chart) it does not extend the drawn line when a new bar appears. Can somebody fix that ?

Files:
t3ma.mq4  4 kb

Boxter:
Hi there, I have the attached T3MA indi which obviously has a bug I can't fix. After setting it up (e.g. M1 or M5 chart) it does not extend the drawn line when a new bar appears. Can somebody fix that ?

Hi Boxter,

Mladen did that awhile back might check here

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173058

post # 75

Alert and email

Hi Mladen, could you add alerts and email to this indicator with an option to alert on crossing (not just on close) please.

Thank you!

Files:

loumanchew

I am afraid I do not understand. Can you please explain in more detail, since the indicator you attached does not have crossings (it looks like this on my chart :

loumanchew:
Hi Mladen, could you add alerts and email to this indicator with an option to alert on crossing (not just on close) please. Thank you!
Files:
123.gif  22 kb
Reason: