Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1249

mony:
sir i can not UNDERSTANT I AM SOME WEAK IN THIS LANGUAGE SIR JUST i want how can i USE THIS INDICATOR IN ..............EA ..EXPERT ADVISERY OR.......... LIKE ROBO TRADING SIR WHAT IS MEAN BY ...........(((((Simply read the values of trend buffer and when it is 1 the trend is up and when the values is -1, the trend is down)))))

That is what I am trying to explain to you : use iCustom() to get the values of trend buffer (you can see it from the source) - there is no need whatsoever for arrows when all the values needed from an EA are in that single buffer

Arrows would be for visual showing - which is completely unnecessary when used from an EA using iCustom() call

PS: please no capital letters. That makes the whole thing unreadable and, quire frankly, I tend to ignore posts with capital letters where they don't belong. It will not make people read the post with more attention, that is for sure

mony:
sir i can not UNDERSTANT I AM SOME WEAK IN THIS LANGUAGE SIR JUST i want how can i USE THIS INDICATOR IN ..............EA ..EXPERT ADVISERY OR.......... LIKE ROBO TRADING SIR WHAT IS MEAN BY ...........(((((Simply read the values of trend buffer and when it is 1 the trend is up and when the values is -1, the trend is down)))))

Are you coding the EA?

Dear Mr Mladen and Mr Tools

this indicator alert is not new mt4 compatible . could you help fix it? much appreciated

Thank you

eightball:
Dear Mr Mladen and Mr Tools

this indicator alert is not new mt4 compatible . could you help fix it? much appreciated

Thank you

Eightball need an indicator named "TMA Called" to be able to test if the indicator works.

mrtools:

Eightball need an indicator named "TMA Called" to be able to test if the indicator works.

here is the TMA mr Tools

Files:
tma.mq4  3 kb

Hey Mr.Tools

may I ask what kind of indicator that is?

Heiken Ashi?

Greetings

Barons1

Files:
image_192282.png  193 kb

TMA's generally repaint. Here is a TMA that does not repaint.

Also, I have the StepChart_Trend indicator but no on screen signal or alert. Could a line or arrow signal and an alert be added please?

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER:
TMA's generally repaint. Here is a TMA that does not repaint.

Also, I have the StepChart_Trend indicator but no on screen signal or alert. Could a line or arrow signal and an alert be added please?

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER

Just a PS: TMA does not repaint. Centered TMA recalculates. And, as it is explained here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181241 non-repainting centered TMA (not the regular TMA which does not repaint) is actually LWMA (linear weighted moving average - the built in moving average) and that is what that "TMA" is : LWMA. It has nothing to do with any TMA

Thanks - and my second request?

TEAMTRADER

eightball:
here is the TMA mr Tools

Eightball, that's not the same, the indicator it is calling is named "TMA Called".

Reason: