Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1249

ayan2030
ayan2030  

mladen/mrtoolscan you please add arrows on red and blue lines?

histo_cci.mq4

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
clon_tron:
mladen/mrtoolscan you please add arrows on red and blue lines? histo_cci.mq4

clon_tron

can you please post the original source code (non-decompiled)?

ayan2030
ayan2030  
mladen:

clon_tron

can you please post the original source code (non-decompiled)?

Sorry, i don't have. I thought it's original, not decompiled.

monydas
monydas  
mladen:
You do not need arrows to use it from the EA. Simply read the values of trend buffer and when it is 1 the trend is up and when the values is -1, the trend is down

sir i can not UNDERSTANT I AM SOME WEAK IN THIS LANGUAGE SIR JUST i want how can i USE THIS INDICATOR IN ..............EA ..EXPERT ADVISERY OR.......... LIKE ROBO TRADING SIR WHAT IS MEAN BY ...........(((((Simply read the values of trend buffer and when it is 1 the trend is up and when the values is -1, the trend is down)))))

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
mony:
sir i can not UNDERSTANT I AM SOME WEAK IN THIS LANGUAGE SIR JUST i want how can i USE THIS INDICATOR IN ..............EA ..EXPERT ADVISERY OR.......... LIKE ROBO TRADING SIR WHAT IS MEAN BY ...........(((((Simply read the values of trend buffer and when it is 1 the trend is up and when the values is -1, the trend is down)))))

That is what I am trying to explain to you : use iCustom() to get the values of trend buffer (you can see it from the source) - there is no need whatsoever for arrows when all the values needed from an EA are in that single buffer

Arrows would be for visual showing - which is completely unnecessary when used from an EA using iCustom() call

PS: please no capital letters. That makes the whole thing unreadable and, quire frankly, I tend to ignore posts with capital letters where they don't belong. It will not make people read the post with more attention, that is for sure

techmac
techmac  
mony:

Are you coding the EA?

nevik
nevik  

Dear Mr Mladen and Mr Tools

this indicator alert is not new mt4 compatible . could you help fix it? much appreciated

Thank you

William Snyder
William Snyder  
eightball:
Dear Mr Mladen and Mr Tools

this indicator alert is not new mt4 compatible . could you help fix it? much appreciated

Thank you

Eightball need an indicator named "TMA Called" to be able to test if the indicator works.

nevik
nevik  
mrtools:

Eightball need an indicator named "TMA Called" to be able to test if the indicator works.

here is the TMA mr Tools

Files:
tma.mq4 3 kb
Barry
Barry  

Hey Mr.Tools

may I ask what kind of indicator that is?

Heiken Ashi?

Greetings

Barons1

Files: