[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 591

yosuf:
Please tell me, is it possible to make an advisor to close only positive trades, despite an indicator signal to close a trade and close them at next indicator signals, as they come to profit?

1. If there is an indicator signal to close the trade

2. If the profit of the position is greater than zero --> close the position.

In the most general case...

FAQ:
Is the magician the same ?

opening by log:

14:14:25 v342-1 EURUSD,M1: open #1322844054 buy limit 0.40 EURUSD at 1.33904 ok

opening in the demo - order number and lot size are marked - the numbers are the same, but the lot size is different

Moreover, as far as support is concerned, the system reads 0.01+0.03+0.35+0.01=0.4 as one order.

but the opening time is slightly different.

Les:

How is it not, if it turns out to be exactly "so", according to your own words? )) Or maybe I've got it wrong again? You write in response that functions are executed in such a way, that the next operator is executed only after the error code of the previous one is worked out. I think that's what I meant: that "two commands can't be executed on the same tick #1", because the response - that response or error code - appears earliest with the new tick. Or does it not? Or do the command responses go in a separate timed stream, unrelated to the quote stream? Perhaps my mistake was in assuming that command execution results are returned with a new quote?

Of course, I was referring primarily to the situation when the ticks are slow.

Correct statement highlighted.

Greetings!

Can you advise how to make the EA open a new cycle of its work, for example, after a day, and not to interfere with previous cycles.

I.e., the Expert Advisor has started the first cycle by the signal, and a new one is started during a day, if the cycle is not completed, and it does not interfere with each other.

is this possible?

belck:

Greetings!

Can you advise how to make the EA open a new cycle of its work, for example, after a day, and not to interfere with previous cycles.

I.e., the Expert Advisor has started the first cycle by the signal, and a new one is started during a day, if the cycle is not completed, and it does not interfere with each other.

is this possible?

It is possible. Enough to control the timing of opening positions

Hi all!
I found a good indicator on this forum, it's called: Power Trend. I downloaded it but it's displaying completely different from the one on the screenshot. I think this indicator is broken. If someone has it, please post it in the forum or give me a link to download it. Thanks in advance!
!

01123456789:
Hi all!
I found a good indicator on this forum, it's called: Power Trend. I downloaded it but it's displaying completely different from the one on the screenshot. I think this indicator is broken. If someone has it, please post it in the forum or give me a link to download it. Thanks in advance!
!

It would be nice to give a link to what you downloaded.

Vinin:

It would be a good idea to provide a link to what you have downloaded.
Here you go:https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/104862

01123456789:
Here you go:https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/104862

Did you install the indicators that were in the archive in the same way?
Files:
indicators.zip  42 kb

Vinin:

Have you also installed the indicators that were in the archive?
No, only onePower Trend indicator was installed by a forum member, I haven't installed any others. Do you have to install all of them to make Power Trend work?
Reason: