Fibo & Gann variations - page 26

First off, I'm not using both indicators at the same time, they're just two different variations of the same indicator, but both are doing the same thing. Secondly, The box needs to be drawn to include the 8:00 candle, and in order to do that you need to have the indicator end time set to 8:15, otherwise the box is only drawn up to the 7:45 candle. Can something in the code be changed to fix this?

Any other suggestions?

fibo is good, but the traders and the news , must not be against it

otherwise , it is quite useless

Need Help To Make This Indecator Historical

It is Nic Fibo Pivot Indecator

Can sum one make it Historical pleas

Files:

fibonacci set up

Can somebody help me? how can i use the fibonacci points on a daily basis? How do i measure the trend properly using them? can i use the fib points on a daily basis or do i have to use the entire current trend? and if so how do i identify the total trend? (do i use the hr1 chart or the daily chart to determine trend) please post any indicators that have worked for u.

thanks

Hi everybody,

Can someone help me to find a fibonacci indicator that is based on last week's high and low, please?

I could not find the indicator in this forum..

Have a good pipping

takbir:
Hi everybody,

Can someone help me to find a fibonacci indicator that is based on last week's high and low, please?

I could not find the indicator in this forum..

Have a good pipping

Here it is.

Files:

tirou:
Here it is.

Thank you very much for a quick answer,

It is really helps when you trade at h1.

tirou:
Here it is.

I have checked this and as i see it is not based on last week high and low. There is an indicator named spudfibo. However it is based on last day's high and low. I mean is there something like that?

Thank you for your effort

Fibonacci Indicator for my EA

Does anyone have an Indicator that automatically draws Fibonacci levels in the chart and redraw if it has to. I would like to use it for my EA project.

I have this very profitable strategy that will work in any market behavior (ranging or trending). The strategy can be completely mechanical but I need a Fibonacci indicator to do it. I am experienced in programming EAs but I don't have much knowledge on programming indicators.

Can someone help me?

Reason: