Indicators with alerts/signal - page 426

cercape:
good day to you,

I'm reluctantly posting this indicator. Using MA,Stoch,MACD and RSI to indicate possible turns.. one issue though.. the scaling is not consistent.

Could you please look at the code and see if the scaling issue can be addressed? You will see what I am getting at once you start scaling the charts. I do not know if there is a solution - but handing it over to the masters here,, we may see improvement.

your help appreciated

Regards and thank you

Anybody have a chance to have a look at this (pg 424,#4231) for cercape ?

I would help but I am useless with coding : )

A probable reason why nobody did that so far : that is a decompiled code

godrich:
Anybody have a chance to have a look at this (pg 424,#4231) for cercape ? I would help but I am useless with coding : )

mladen:
A probable reason why nobody did that so far : that is a decompiled code

Gotcha. Just out of curiousity how can you tell that it is decompiled code ?

Unfortunate, indicator seems like an interesting idea.

Here are some posts that might help regarding that : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174385/page30

godrich:
Gotcha. Just out of curiousity how can you tell that it is decompiled code ? Unfortunate, indicator seems like an interesting idea.

endymion:
Hi guys, Does anyone mind placing alert function to this indicator for me? Please and Thank you!!!

here is the indicator with alert function , may help you

kemal

Files:

mladen:
Here are some posts that might help regarding that : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174385/page30

mladen,

thanks for the link.

by any chance are you aware of any legitimate indicators around like the one we have been discussing ?

thanks

Quite frankly I did not try to decipher which indicator it is

As soon as I saw that it is decompiled I left it as is. Maybe someone else does know the origin of it

godrich:
mladen,

thanks for the link.

by any chance are you aware of any legitimate indicators around like the one we have been discussing ?

thanks

Multi symbols rsi - with levels cross alerts

This one has alerts on desired levels crosses

You can specify if you wish to alert when levels are crossed in either direction. For crossing level 70 up and level 3down set the alertsOnBreakout to true, For alerts when level 70 is crossed down or level 30 is crossed up set the alertsOnRetrace to true

henrym73:
Hi mladen

Would appreciate if alerts included when cross 30 from below & 70 from top.

Another request if possible multi symbol rapid rsi coded as per indicator attached

Thank you

regards

henry

Alarm indicator

Hello,

Can somebody make an alarm indicator as a template in wich you see the pairs

and you can set the alarm ? If possible 10 pairs ore more

Something like this as a template

support resistance

EURUSD

AUDUSD

GBPUSD

Regards,

Wansiman

anyone can add to change arrows painted on the candlestick chart, this indicator. thanks

Indicator: stepMA_v7.2