Heiken Ashi Idea - page 25

thefxpros:
Hi,

i'm experiencing a strange thing from few days with this indicator (heiken ashi MTF sw). When i attach it on a regular timeframe chart, everything works fine, without slowdowns.

Rather...when i use it on a range bars chart it causes a slowdown of the entire platform only when price moves. I tried with different range bars chart generators and the problem is always present. Please, i need to fix this indicator, it is crucial for my trading.

However i can't explain to me why just from few days it behaves like this. Same build, same broker, same template, bah. I think it could be the refresh buffers formula that doesn't perform well with offline chart. I hope it can be fixed

if it was the mtf function that creates problem, please remove it, i just need to have the heiken ashi chart in the separate window.

heiken_ashi_mtf_sw.mq4

heiken_ashi.mq4

thanks in advance

thefxpros

Offline charts in new metatrader 4 are forcing all indicators to recalculate all bars (unless the error that metatrader has is corrected by different coding and by avoiding some built in functions). That is causing your CPU overload

mladen:
thefxpros Offline charts in new metatrader 4 are forcing all indicators to recalculate all bars (unless the error that metatrader has is corrected by different coding and by avoiding some built in functions). That is causing your CPU overload

The strange is that the heiken ashi in the chart window doesn't show the same problem, this is the why i thought to a specific bad writing of the separate window version.

thefxpros:
The strange is that the heiken ashi in the chart window doesn't show the same problem, this is the why i thought to a specific bad writing of the separate window version.

From the code, something is strange with that indicator code (two loops, not 1)

Will check it

Dear mladen

Will you be so kind to point me ,where I can find

a regular HA with signal (message+sound)

Thank you very much

Dan

dansmol:
Dear mladen

Will you be so kind to point me ,where I can find

a regular HA with signal (message+sound)

Thank you very much

Dan

Dan have this one.

Files:

mladen:
From the code, something is strange with that indicator code (two loops, not 1) Will check it

Hi, any news on this?

thefxpros:
Hi, any news on this?

Try out this version : heiken_ashi_mtf_sw_1.mq4

Files:

mladen:
Try out this version : heiken_ashi_mtf_sw_1.mq4

The same...damn metaquote...

only if i reduce the total number of chart bars to 300 candles, the platform doesn't freeze.

I will do so

thanks Mladen

Yesterday evening was sitting doing nothing...and then all of a sudden I had a Heiken Ashi Idea..."Why don't I grab a bottle of sake and mix it with a bottle of Sapporo beer...drink it...and feel Wonderful!"

mrtools:
Dan have this one.

Dear mrtools

Thank you very,very much for your time

My respects

Dan

Reason: