Requests & Ideas - page 501

Negrescence:
renkolivechart_v3.304_indicator.mq4 repaints some instances after restarting metatrader. It seems to lag behind during fast movements in the markets. Is there a way to adjust this indicator so that it can represent or adapt to anomalies in the chart without having to restart metatrader just to be sure im getting an accurate representation?

Negrescence

Every renko repaints after restarting metatrader

Hi mladen, @mrtools

Can you please make a histogram version of this indicator?

Thank you...

Files:

Hello Mladen or Mrtools !

i know that i asked about this indicator before , i tried it but it alerts too much in my point of view , i got confused after awhile , i just want it to alerts when the price touches one of the bands thats it .

Can that be fixed , i have the alerts on alert on upper and lower channel cross . But it seems like it alerts on that even when it goes past the bands which way the wind blows and etc .. haha

Hello people! dear saviors, (mladen - mrtools) i would like to ask you something, can you an add an arrows and alerts option in this indi, but at any level i want?

for example there is option for arrow and alert on zero cross and i would like to to add levels with arrows and alerts at 0.10, -0,10 or 0.15 ,-0.15.. is it possible please? it will help me a lot, thanks in advance!

Traders Dynamic_Cb_ssa norm Index_alerts+arrows 2_1.mq4

Alex Demo:
Hello people! dear saviors, (mladen - mrtools) i would like to ask you something, can you an add an arrows and alerts option in this indi, but at any level i want?

for example there is option for arrow and alert on zero cross and i would like to to add levels with arrows and alerts at 0.10, -0,10 or 0.15 ,-0.15.. is it possible please? it will help me a lot, thanks in advance!

Traders Dynamic_Cb_ssa norm Index_alerts+arrows 2_1.mq4

Alex Demo

That indicator is working using confidence bands (you can see here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confidence_interval how confidence interval, levels and bands are calculated), so it is not something that is made as a fixed distance - it is always calculated

mladen:

Alex Demo

That indicator is working using confidence bands (you can see here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confidence_interval how confidence interval, levels and bands are calculated), so it is not something that is made as a fixed distance - it is always calculated

ok mladen i read it and i think i understand.. thanks a lot for the quick response. an other question maybe dumb, is it possible to make the ssa able to take values from moving averages? like the averages 7.5 version you made?

i want to know how to set the code for an EA such that while trading with the use of pivot, resistance and support lines and also using tick mode, I can place only one trade when any of the lines is crossed and no other trade will be placed for each of the lines unless they reach their take profit

femi:
i want to know how to set the code for an EA such that while trading with the use of pivot, resistance and support lines and also using tick mode, I can place only one trade when any of the lines is crossed and no other trade will be placed for each of the lines unless they reach their take profit

Try using unique magic number for each order opened at some line

Hi, my friends...

I have an indicator that repaints on M30 graph when it is set to H4 (240 min)

When the tf for the graph and the tf for indicator are the same, it does not repaint.

I would like to prevent repaint in M30 graph when it work with H4 tf.

Is there a way to fix this problem?

oguz:
Hi, my friends...

I have an indicator that repaints on M30 graph when it is set to H4 (240 min)

When the tf for the graph and the tf for indicator are the same, it does not repaint.

I would like to prevent repaint in M30 graph when it work with H4 tf.

Is there a way to fix this problem?

It has been answered here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178397/page75

Reason: