Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1224

clon_tron:
Dear mladen. I did as you described. But still silence. Can you please take a look?

Hi Clon_tron

just today TAMPA up loaded a multi optional macd indi,it have every option,you had never seen before,try it.

regards

Tried to make it nmc but still needs BOSS help to review it.......errors removed...only 3 warning exist (be care)

regards

Hello Mladen & MrTools, pls help to add pair names and option of alert on current bar to this indicator.

Thanks in advance.

emmany4:
Hello Mladen & MrTools, pls help to add pair names and option of alert on current bar to this indicator. Thanks in advance.

emmany4

Symbols added : wprsi_signal6soundalarmf_1.01.mq4

But as far as the alert on current is concerned : that indicator never calculates current bar. Why, probably only the author knows

Dear Mladen and Mr.Tools

I have a question on this indicator. There is the possibility to decide which TF have aligned to have the audio? An example: I do scalping in M5, you might have the audio signal only when M5 and M15 are sorted? You could manually select the TF maybe having the ability to enter more than two. indifferent if not follow the chronological order. Another example: or have a signal only when M15, M30 and H1 are sorted etc .. Basically decide which TF to match to get the signal.

At the time the indicator has a variable called "alert level" (which I did not understand how to use it) but I think we can improve.

Kindly give me a hand?

Thank you for your valuable work.

Greetings

Barons1

4_time_frame_ergodic_cci.mq4

Sorry, this post can be deleted. Don't know how.

Barons1:
Dear Mladen and Mr.Tools

I have a question on this indicator. There is the possibility to decide which TF have aligned to have the audio? An example: I do scalping in M5, you might have the audio signal only when M5 and M15 are sorted? You could manually select the TF maybe having the ability to enter more than two. indifferent if not follow the chronological order. Another example: or have a signal only when M15, M30 and H1 are sorted etc .. Basically decide which TF to match to get the signal.

At the time the indicator has a variable called "alert level" (which I did not understand how to use it) but I think we can improve.

Kindly give me a hand?

Thank you for your valuable work.

Greetings

Barons1

4_time_frame_ergodic_cci.mq4

Barons1

Did you try by simply choosing time frames that you want to have alerts on (you can duplicate the time frames - no need to have all 4 time frames different)

Angy:
Hi mladen and/or MrTools,

can you please add an alert when the Dots change from red to Blue, and from Blue to Red.

Thank you very much.

Greet

wpr_t3.ex4wpr_t3.mq4

Hi Angy, would you like to see the wpr with the dots and wpr ma?

mrtools:
Hi Angy, would you like to see the wpr with the dots and wpr ma?

Hi,

no thank you, no ma, just the dots.

Angy:
Hi,

no thank you, no ma, just the dots.

Angy, added the alerts.

Files:
wpr_t3.png  56 kb
Reason: