Coding help - page 310

mladen:
Joe

You are adding up only profits for one magic number (this line

if (OrderMagicNumber() == MagicNumber)

Yo can simply leave that line out if all the orders of your account are a part of the same basket

Thank you for your inputs, but that's exactly what i want, i want to close only one magic number and let the other run till profit.

So, that's very strange the profit don't care about swaps, because on my screenshot the expert would have overcome the swap esaily and give the profit wanted.

Maybe i'll open a free swap account lol

Big Joe:
Thank you for your inputs, but that's exactly what i want, i want to close only one magic number and let the other run till profit.

So, that's very strange the profit don't care about swaps, because on my screenshot the expert would have overcome the swap esaily and give the profit wanted.

Thrn you have a problem in some other part of the EA

Big Joe:

Thrn you have a problem in some other part of the EA

Big Joe:
Yeah probably.

Could you have a check when you will have free time ?

ThanKs a lot !

Will test it

Will take me some time (it can not be tested in a back test - must be tested in real time)

Big Joe:
Yes yes, take your time.

I give you the one which opens short, so you will have more probability to see a basket close.

Run it with 500 leverage. And run the 2 experts on same account. It will open 14 positions max for each currency (7 positions long, and 7 positions short), it will leave 1200 % free margin.

Thanks for your time

OK, will see what is it doing

[REQ]: MT4 indicator to TOS

Hi, all.

I'm not sure if this is the right section, but regardless I was hoping that it would be possible to convert the two attached indicators to Thinkorswim?

One of them comes standard with MT4, so I'm assuming it would be easy, but the other one is custom that I've had for over a year.

I'll be looking forward to your reply! Thanks!

Files:
bw_mfi.mq4  6 kb

What are your expriences with Thinkorswim?

whisperer:
What are your expriences with Thinkorswim?

It would be interesting to hear some first hand information

The site does not show too much

mladen:
It would be interesting to hear some first hand information The site does not show too much

I've only recently started using it but it seems nice to me.

The layout is COMPLETELY different from MT4 though. And, so are the prices.

Do you think its possible to convert the attached files in my last post to TOS, mladen?

THANKSS

Jaquanburton:
I've only recently started using it but it seems nice to me.

The layout is COMPLETELY different from MT4 though. And, so are the prices.

Do you think its possible to convert the attached files in my last post to TOS, mladen?

THANKSS

Never used TOS. That is why I asked

Reason: