Indicators with alerts/signal - page 758

tampa
tampa  

Cronex T RSI

vito
vito  

do you mind to check the indicator on mt4screen, please? I can't see anything.. mt4 625..

tampa:
Cronex T RSI
Tsar
Tsar  

Ozymandias_Alert

There is Ozymandias indicator with Alert.

I didn't found the Problem when Compiled with MT4 Build 628

engula
engula  
mrtools:
Hi Engula, This version should work on both newer builds as well as older builds of mt4.

hi mladen / mrtools,

what changes are needed to have the vertical lines only in the indi-subwindow? thanks.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
engula:
hi mladen / mrtools, what changes are needed to have the vertical lines only in the indi-subwindow? thanks.

Engula, made this version with separate window lines.

kennedy mwambo
kennedy mwambo  

hello everybody i was hoping some one could help me add sound alert to this indicator for both mt4 and mt5

DepositFiles

Files:
eurusdm5.png 72 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
kennanoate:
hello everybody i was hoping some one could help me add sound alert to this indicator for both mt4 and mt5 DepositFiles

There is no source for that indicator - you should ask the authors to make the changes

HENRY IDOLOR
HENRY IDOLOR  

Hello everyone.

I've fallen in love with this indicator, -Linear Regression Slope from this forum.

I'd like a slight modification, just to add alerts for when the Histogram crosses above or below 0.00 and, (if I'm not asking too much) a colour change for above and below 0.00.

This would absolutely rock my trading world.

Thanks in advance.

I'm unable to post images or links because my post count is insufficient but the Indicator is from Igorad of the Trend Laboratory.

The file is attached in page 2 of the R-Squared Indicator Request Thread.

engula
engula  

hotmail

hi all email alert users!

i'm trying to make it work with my hotmail account, but so far with no success. i read through a couple of (old) threads here in tsd, but without results.

could you pls suggest me some other threads about this topic or even list here the necessary steps to make it work?

your support will be very appreciated. many thanks in advance!

HENRY IDOLOR
HENRY IDOLOR  
Henrypips:
The file is attached in page 2 of the R-Squared Indicator Request Thread.

Sorry that file in post #13 is the plain version I meant the Histogram Version.