Indicators with alerts/signal - page 754

plms702
plms702  

Thank you Mladen! Really appreciate your help!

samuelkanu
samuelkanu  
mladen:
Use this one (it is compatible with the new metatrader 4) : wpr_mtf__obos_alerts_nmc.mq4

Thanks mladen it now works. I am very grateful.

alvinkon
alvinkon  

Hi All,

Good day, can help to check for the attached indicators?

1) For the Swing_Point.mq4, the setting change back to default when i changed timeframe, Can help to check?

2)Possible to add Alert + Push Notification options to the Indraws Volume Analysis 3_1.mq4 when there is new arrow? And make it compatible with the new metatrader.

Thank you very much.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
alvinkon:
Hi All,

Good day, can help to check for the attached indicators?

1) For the Swing_Point.mq4, the setting change back to default when i changed timeframe, Can help to check?

2)Possible to add Alert + Push Notification options to the Indraws Volume Analysis 3_1.mq4 when there is new arrow? And make it compatible with the new metatrader.

Thank you very much.

alvinkon

I tested the Swing point and could not get it to lose parameters settings. When exactly and how does it happen to you? Also, what build of metatrader are you using currently?

ameet72
ameet72  

3_level_zz_semafor1.mq4 can you please add the alerts please

ameet72
ameet72  

dear mladen

can you please add the alerts please ? 3_level_zz_semafor1.mq4

Franc
Franc  

Mladen or Mrtools do you maybe know for renko alerts in this case:

On every third or fourth new bar.

I need Email alert just when it is a new trend, up / or down.

I use this type of indie from you:

Renko Mean Live Chart Indicator & alerts nmc.ex4

Thank you.

Franc

Files:
alvinkon
alvinkon  
mladen:
alvinkon I tested the Swing point and could not get it to lose parameters settings. When exactly and how does it happen to you? Also, what build of metatrader are you using currently?

Dear Mladen,

Sorry, forgot mention it only happened when i changed the line color and width (it will not saved, the setting will go back to default when i change timeframe). i am using build 625 currently.

Thank you very much.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
ameets1972:
dear mladen can you please add the alerts please ? 3_level_zz_semafor1.mq4

Ameets1972, there is a version with alerts here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page385

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Updated Rsi of ema variation (multi time frame version version with alerts) : rsi_of_ema_variation__filter_2_mtf_amp_alerts_nmc.mq4

Original was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page500