Indicators with alerts/signal - page 759

William Snyder
William Snyder  
Henrypips:
Sorry that file in post #13 is the plain version I meant the Histogram Version.

Henrypips posted a version here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174257/page4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
engula:
hi all email alert users!

i'm trying to make it work with my hotmail account, but so far with no success. i read through a couple of (old) threads here in tsd, but without results.

could you pls suggest me some other threads about this topic or even list here the necessary steps to make it work?

your support will be very appreciated. many thanks in advance!

engula

Multiple reports have been made that the new metatrader 4 has serious problems with emails in some builds and cases

Funny enough, push notifications work flawlessly. "Maybe" that has something with the fact that any push notification has to go through metatrader server and that they are profiting from it

kennedy mwambo
kennedy mwambo  

hello everyone, MrTools, i am asking if you can help me add sound alerts to this indicator

DepositFiles

for both mt4 and mt5 thank you

this is how it looks like

Chart AUDUSD, M5, 2014.04.05 17:27 UTC, IronFX Financial Services Ltd., MetaTrader 4, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

this is my email address is

phillanoate@gmail.com

thank you

suikka
suikka  

If I have three indicators all running separately, is it possible to make indicator that reads variables from those other three indicators and perhaps makes alerts/signals using those other indicators variables or data ? Or is there indicators like that out there ?

kennedy mwambo
kennedy mwambo  
mladen:
There is no source for that indicator - you should ask the authors to make the changes

what do you mean? it cant be edited?

i cant find him, i have already tried

kennedy mwambo
kennedy mwambo  
mladen:
There is no source for that indicator - you should ask the authors to make the changes

i dont understand what you mean by there is no source code for the indicator, could you please explain?

William Snyder
William Snyder  
kennanoate:
hello everyone, MrTools, i am asking if you can help me add sound alerts to this indicator

DepositFiles

for both mt4 and mt5 thank you

this is how it looks like

Chart AUDUSD, M5, 2014.04.05 17:27 UTC, IronFX Financial Services Ltd., MetaTrader 4, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

this is my email address is

phillanoate@gmail.com

thank you

Kennanoate, the author of that indicator/system posted about it here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/182184 the file is in ex4 format, meaning nothing can be done as far as adding alerts, etc. it's up to the original author of the indicator.

kennedy mwambo
kennedy mwambo  
mrtools:
Kennanoate, the author of that indicator/system posted about it here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/182184 the file is in ex4 format, meaning nothing can be done as far as adding alerts, etc. it's up to the original author of the indicator.

now cant it be decompiled and then edited?

dont people do that all the time?

William Snyder
William Snyder  
kennanoate:
now cant it be decompiled and then edited? dont people do that all the time?

We don't do it here!

William Snyder
William Snyder  
kennanoate:
cant the indicator be replicated and then edited?

As far as replicating have no idea what was used and out of respect for the creator of the indicator, really don't care to.