Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1176

sharingan9
sharingan9  
mladen:
Added an option (TwoInARow). If you set it to true, it will look for two bars in a row, otherwise it will works as before (3 in a row) : 3-in-a-row-trend_ride_mtf_alerts_nmc_1.01.mq4

Thank you so much Mladen. You are King!

rpasupathy
rpasupathy  
mladen:
Since it seems to be a useful indicator, here is a version that will never repaint (the older version could, in some rare cases, repaint) and with some additions to the way it can be displayed on the chart : s_p_mony__alerts.mq4

Dear Mladen,

Can you please create a histogram version or buy/sell arrow along with the alerts ... Will be useful for the eyes...

Thanks a lot ...

Files:
BALASUBRAMANIYAN
BALASUBRAMANIYAN  

Mladen thank you for your support.

I attached ichimoku alert v3 here. It giving alert tenken crosses kijun and chikou crosses price. But i don't use both alerts. I want kumo breakout and kijun crosses price alerts only. Or you can add these 2 alerts too with existing alerts. please do me a favour. thank you.

ichimokualert_v3.mq4

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
rpasupathy:
Dear Mladen,

Can you please create a histogram version or buy/sell arrow along with the alerts ... Will be useful for the eyes...

Thanks a lot ...

rpasupathy

Here is a histogram version of the indicator : s_p_mony__alerts_histo.mq4

ayan2030
ayan2030  
mladen:
rpasupathy Here is a histogram version of the indicator : s_p_mony__alerts_histo.mq4

mladen can you make an arrow indicator based on this indicator?

monydas
monydas  
mladen:
It turns out to be a useful indicator, so I am glad that I could help Happy trading

Hi Mladen Sir,

hundred of mt4 indicators availiable .....Till Today i am not satisfy in the Comex / Forex market trading ok its DEMO then also ??????

we collect / create / modified Lot of AMIBROKER AFL S AND Thease are all free or paid thats other thing...........

Finally we satisfy with below Afl s like .....

1 . TRP LEVEL

2 . TEN DAYS AVERAGE DailyReturn , DailyVolatility BASED (stabled not mooving / changing )

3 . DAY HIGH , DAY LOW 2-Breakout levels/LINES ( changed means compressed both high lows as follow market moovs up / down )

4 . most IMP trend shows some Hours or days only one way to pick trader to aither Buy or Sell side only Dont confuse

5 . this is we prepaired / convert daily TRP LEVEL AND 2-BREAKOUT LINES ------TO WEEKLY THIS IS MOST ACQURATE WE SAY BASED ON OUR Hundred of days trading experiance

6. same as --above No. 3 in mt 4 indicator n_i_intra_day very very useful

-----------sir finally can we get any / we want to .............*******

MT4 INDICATOR LIKE No. 4 ( mostly we want in MT4 )

No. 2

No. 5

please read with patience and .......as you wish sir thanks for reading in Advance

monydas
monydas  

Hi Mladen Sir,

hundred of mt4 indicators availiable .....Till Today i am not satisfy in the Comex / Forex market trading ok its DEMO then also ??????

could someone please add alerts to these two relative strength indicators as described highest switching places or lowest doing so from the high... p.m. me for clarification if necessary

Trading System Using Relative Strength-Part 2 - Page 74 @ Forex Factory

Kopratasa EA & BDM - Page 47 @ Forex Factory

dashboard view of timeframes or multi pair muti time frame meter would be great also!

BALASUBRAMANIYAN
BALASUBRAMANIYAN  

Hi Traders! Anybody please help me..

I attached ichimoku alert v3 here. It giving alert tenken crosses kijun and chikou crosses price. But i don't use both alerts. I want kumo breakout and kijun crosses price alerts only. Or you can add these 2 alerts too with existing alerts.thank you.ichimokualert_v3.mq4

Files:
lex123
lex123  

Hello guys,

I was wondering if their is anyone helpful who can add auto refresh on each new alert on this wonderful indicator.

Many Thanks.