Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1176

mladen:
rpasupathy Here is a histogram version of the indicator : s_p_mony__alerts_histo.mq4

mladen can you make an arrow indicator based on this indicator?

mladen:
It turns out to be a useful indicator, so I am glad that I could help Happy trading

Hi Mladen Sir,

hundred of mt4 indicators availiable .....Till Today i am not satisfy in the Comex / Forex market trading ok its DEMO then also ??????

we collect / create / modified Lot of AMIBROKER AFL S AND Thease are all free or paid thats other thing...........

Finally we satisfy with below Afl s like .....

1 . TRP LEVEL

2 . TEN DAYS AVERAGE DailyReturn , DailyVolatility BASED (stabled not mooving / changing )

3 . DAY HIGH , DAY LOW 2-Breakout levels/LINES ( changed means compressed both high lows as follow market moovs up / down )

4 . most IMP trend shows some Hours or days only one way to pick trader to aither Buy or Sell side only Dont confuse

5 . this is we prepaired / convert daily TRP LEVEL AND 2-BREAKOUT LINES ------TO WEEKLY THIS IS MOST ACQURATE WE SAY BASED ON OUR Hundred of days trading experiance

6. same as --above No. 3 in mt 4 indicator n_i_intra_day very very useful

-----------sir finally can we get any / we want to .............*******

MT4 INDICATOR LIKE No. 4 ( mostly we want in MT4 )

No. 2

No. 5

please read with patience and .......as you wish sir thanks for reading in Advance

Hi Mladen Sir,

hundred of mt4 indicators availiable .....Till Today i am not satisfy in the Comex / Forex market trading ok its DEMO then also ??????

could someone please add alerts to these two relative strength indicators as described highest switching places or lowest doing so from the high... p.m. me for clarification if necessary

Trading System Using Relative Strength-Part 2 - Page 74 @ Forex Factory

Kopratasa EA & BDM - Page 47 @ Forex Factory

dashboard view of timeframes or multi pair muti time frame meter would be great also!

Hi Traders! Anybody please help me..

I attached ichimoku alert v3 here. It giving alert tenken crosses kijun and chikou crosses price. But i don't use both alerts. I want kumo breakout and kijun crosses price alerts only. Or you can add these 2 alerts too with existing alerts.thank you.ichimokualert_v3.mq4

Files:

Hello guys,

I was wondering if their is anyone helpful who can add auto refresh on each new alert on this wonderful indicator.

Many Thanks.

Files:

mony:
Hi Mladen Sir,

Hi , Dear Mladen Sir are you read / watch thease indicators ??????

???????????

can have any MT4 indicator like this ( no. 5 Ami afl that shows only one side/ way continue

only Buy... Buy..........and .Buy OR Sell.....sell..... and ........ sell )

till TREND END //////

lex123:
Hello guys,

I was wondering if their is anyone helpful who can add auto refresh on each new alert on this wonderful indicator.

Many Thanks.

That is renamed volatility quality indicator. Use any volatility quality indicator that already has alerts

dagoods:
could someone please add alerts to these two relative strength indicators as described highest switching places or lowest doing so from the high... p.m. me for clarification if necessary

Trading System Using Relative Strength-Part 2 - Page 74 @ Forex Factory

Kopratasa EA & BDM - Page 47 @ Forex Factory

dashboard view of timeframes or multi pair muti time frame meter would be great also!

As far as I see that is ccfp. There are already some ccfp indicators with alerts

hi mrtools and mr mladen is there any idi.. giving buy sell and SL?

Buy With Stop Loss and Take Profit MQL4 for Metatrader 4

Have you ever wished you could double click a MT4 script to buy and have it automatically attach a stop loss and take profit order to the entry? With this Metatrader 4 script you can do just that. By default a box will pop up every time you double click the Metatrader script. To disable the popup box, please comment out the following line in the MQL4 code:

#property show_confirm // comment out this line to eliminate the confirmation box

The internal MQL4 inputs deserve some explanation. they are:

// edit these values as desired below:

extern double Lots = 0.01;

extern int stoploss = 20;

extern int takeprofit = 30;

extern int Slippage = 7;

extern int MagicNumber = 0;

Lots represents the trade size. If you are dealing through a forex broker who offers only mini lots and not micro lots, you will need to modify the Lots amount to 0.1.

stoploss represents the amount of the stop loss (in pips) for the trade entry. For no stop loss, set stoploss = 0;

takeprofit is the amount of the profit target you wish in pips from the trade entry. If you don't want a take profit, set takeprofit = 0;

Slippage is the slippage amount in pips that is allowed for trade entry at your forex broker. If slippage is greater than the amount specified, there will be no entry.

MagicNumber is a MQL4 variable to set the magic number. This is a way to allow for multiple strategies to be traded and managed on a single forex account. If you don't need a magic number, leave the value at the default zero.

Code Logic: The MT4 script attempts to place a buy order in your forex account. If an error is encountered in order placement, the Metatrader script will keep trying a maximum of 5 times with a break of 3 seconds in between each retry for a total of 15 seconds. If the Metatrader script is unable to place the trade, it exits.

After entry the MQL4 script then attempts to modify the stop loss and profit target to the amounts in the defaults. If the Metatrader script executes correctly and the stop loss and take profit are set, it exits. If an error occurs the Metatrader script will continue trying to place the order for a maximum of 5 retries of 3 seconds each. All of this can be seen by studying the MQL4 code contained in the MQ4 file download (see below).

Download the file below and copy it into your "..\experts\scripts" folder. After restarting Metatrader 4 so that it has a chance to compile the MQL4 code and find the Metatrader script and place it in the Navigator pane. You should see the script Buy_SL_TP listed under "Scripts" if you copied the MQ4 file into the right location, and restarted your Metatrader.

Sell With Stop Loss and Take Profit MQL4 for Metatrader 4

Have you ever wished you could double click an MT4 script to sell and have it automatically attach a stop loss and take profit order to the entry in Metatrader? With the Metatrader script described in this article you can do just that. By default within the MQL4 code, a box will pop up every time you double click the Metatrader script. To disable the popup box, please comment out the following line in the MQL4 code:

#property show_confirm // comment out this line to eliminate the confirmation box

The internal MQL4 inputs deserve some explanation. they are:

// edit these values as desired below:

extern double Lots = 0.01;

extern int stoploss = 20;

extern int takeprofit = 30;

extern int Slippage = 7;

extern int MagicNumber = 0;

Lots represents the trade size. If you are dealing through a forex broker who offers only mini lots and not micro lots, you will need to modify the Lots amount to 0.1.

stoploss represents the amount of the stop loss (in pips) for the trade entry. For no stop loss, set stoploss = 0;

takeprofit is the amount of the profit target you wish in pips from the trade entry. If you don't want a take profit, set takeprofit = 0;

Slippage is the slippage amount in pips that is allowed for trade entry at your Metatrader broker. If slippage is greater than the amount specified within the MQL4 code, there will be no entry.

MagicNumber is a MQL4 variable to set the magic number. This is a way to allow for multiple strategies to be traded and managed within Metatrader on a single forex account. If you don't need a magic number, leave the value at the default zero.

Code Logic: The MT4 script attempts to place a sell order in your forex account. If an error is encountered in order placement, the Metatrader script will keep trying a maximum of 5 times with a break of 3 seconds in between each retry for a total of 15 seconds. If the Metatrader script is unable to place the trade according to the MQL4 code, it exits.

After entry the MT script then attempts to modify the stop loss and profit target to the amounts in the defaults in the MQL4 code. If the Metatrader script executes correctly and the stop loss and take profit are set, it exits. If an error occurs the Metatrader script will continue trying to place the order for a maximum of 5 retries of 3 seconds each.

Download the file below and copy it into your "..\experts\scripts" folder. After restarting Metatrader 4 so that it has a chance to compile and find the MQL4 script and place it in the Metatrader Navigator pane. You should see the MQL4 script Sell_SL_TP listed under "Scripts" if you copied the MQ4 file into the right location, and restarted your Metatrader.

You may post this MT4 script to other sites, but if you do, you must post a link to this page directly and you may not sell it or the source code. You are otherwise free to copy, use and distribute this MQL4 script for non-commercial use.

Reason: