Indicators with alerts/signal - page 757

mladen:
jomonarikkat Do you have the original (non-decompiled) source code of that indicator?

unfortunately no sir, i have found this some where in the net.

jomonarikkat:
unfortunately no sir, i have found this some where in the net.

Sorry

If you can post the original source code then we shall gladly help you

hi for all..

can someone take alert in T.S.V when it 2histo red or blue

tsv.rar

Files:
333.png  26 kb
tsv.rar  14 kb

amirreza132:
hi for all..

can someone take alert in T.S.V when it 2histo red or blue

tsv.rar

amirreza132

Set the alertsOnCurrent to false and it will alert as you are asking

@mladen and mrtools

Please help me add sound alert for this indicator:

SuperSR 6.mq4

Thank you so much!

Waiting 2 days but nobody help me

karafx:
Waiting 2 days but nobody help me

karafx

You did get an answer : there will be so many alerts when the price float around some levels that it will be close to useless (you will get an alert on every new bar in some cases

Alerts should be used for indicators that are not going to raise conditions for alerting too often otherwise a purpose of the alert is not fulfilled (that we get an alert when it happens - not too often - and not on each new bar)

mladen:
karafx

You did get an answer : there will be so many alerts when the price float around some levels that it will be close to useless (you will get an alert on every new bar in some cases

Alerts should be used for indicators that are not going to raise conditions for alerting too often otherwise a purpose of the alert is not fulfilled (that we get an alert when it happens - not too often - and not on each new bar)

Thank Mladen

Updated heiken ashi arrows indicator (from this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page405 ) made new metatrader 4 compatible : heiken_ashi_arrows_mtf_nmc.mq4

Using this indi from here and getting arrows but no pop up alerts even though set to true.

Updated version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648

Reason: