Indicators with alerts/signal - page 755

karafx:
@mladen

help me add alert for this indicator:

supersr_6.mq4

Thank you!

karafx

When should it alert? If you mean when the price crosses either support or resistance, then you can end up with a lot of false alerts

mladen:
karafx When should it alert? If you mean when the price crosses either support or resistance, then you can end up with a lot of false alerts

Thank mladen

I know false alerts. but i will check it and open order. because i use for some forex other. i can't see every where. i need sound alert.

Thank you!

mt4_goodtrade_mod.mq4hi,

please add an alert on this indicator when 5th wave formed and please change language to English its showing some strange language in its in put. But its awesome indicator based on Elliot theory

Files:

mladen:
SSA recalculates, so you would have alerts "all over the place" (ssa can change all the calculated bars back if the NumComps is > 1 so all the previous values can be rendered useless) Better not to make alerts on a recalculating indicator

Mladen, am I to understand that setting NumComps to 1 will prevent the recalculations??

Does this also apply to "Traders Dynamic CB_ssa norm index_alerts+arrows nmc"??

Thank you.

michaelB:
Mladen, am I to understand that setting NumComps to 1 will prevent the recalculations??

Does this also apply to "Traders Dynamic CB_ssa norm index_alerts+arrows nmc"??

Thank you.

No

If you set the NumComps to 1 then it will recalculate "only" lag bars

If you set the NumComps to any value greater than 1 all the bars can be recalculated

Only the end pointed version does not recalculate

mladen:
No

If you set the NumComps to 1 then it will recalculate "only" lag bars

If you set the NumComps to any value greater than 1 all the bars can be recalculated

Only the end pointed version does not recalculate

Hi Mladen

Please help me add sound alert for this indicator:

SuperSR 6.mq4

Thank you!

mt4_goodtrade_mod.mq4

Dear mladen

please add an alert on this indicator when 5th wave formed and please change language to English its showing some strange language in its in put. But its awesome indicator based on Elliot theory

jomonarikkat:
mt4_goodtrade_mod.mq4hi, please add an alert on this indicator when 5th wave formed and please change language to English its showing some strange language in its in put. But its awesome indicator based on Elliot theory

jomonarikkat

Do you have the original (non-decompiled) source code of that indicator?

mladen:
Try out this version : rsicross_signal_v1-1.mq4 It has an AlertsOnCurrent option added now

hello Mladen,the indicator does not alert on current bar after setting alert on current to true. Please your help is needed

samuelkanu:
hello Mladen,the indicator does not alert on current bar after setting alert on current to true. Please your help is needed

Try it out now :

Files:
Reason: