Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1174

nkcoghill
nkcoghill  

Hey mladen hope all is well, could you by chance make me an EA out of these three indicators? SSL_fast_sbar_alert_mtf by Kalenzo, and 2 MA's with the settings in the screenshots below, I would want it to take a trade at the MA cross but only if the SSL fast bar or is red for sell and green for buy. It does not need MM just the option to set lot size and have it close trades on opposite signal crosses from the MA's. I use another EA for MM

Screenshot by Lightshot

Screenshot by Lightshot

Screenshot by Lightshot

Id understand if you dont have the time or just dont feel like it but it would be greatly appreciated.

ssl_fast_sbar_alert_mtf.mq4

The MA's are just the default MT4 ones, Also Im not sure if you read my PM but do you have a link to a working MA cross alert + arrows indicator?

banta
banta  

Hi mladen and mrtools

Could you add alerts , arrows and push notification when the square of 'Trend Pro' changes colors?

Thanks

Files:
trendpro.mq4 4 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
iu500:
Hi mladen and mrtools

Could you add alerts , arrows and push notification when the square of 'Trend Pro' changes colors?

Thanks

iu500

That is a renamed solar wind indicator made to look a bit different. As any solar wind indicators, it repaints badly

banta
banta  
mladen:
iu500 That is a renamed solar wind indicator made to look a bit different. As any solar wind indicators, it repaints badly

Thank you very much for your precious info and fast response, mladen

monydas
monydas  

Hi All of you sir and DEAR Mladen sir i am a big fan of you and your indicators and thats modifications

i am very like your All posts and MT4 INDICATORS and modifications i collect a SUPERTREND CLEARED AND SOME VALUES modified by me BUT I CAN NOT HAVE ALLERT FOR THIS SIR PLEASE ADD SOUND ALLERTS TO THIS

lot of Thanks in advance sir

Files:
monydas
monydas  

AND IT IS A NON REPAINTIND INDICATOR

SIR

I WANT ALLERT AFTER CONFORMATION BUY OR SELL CLEARLY MEANS 2 nd CANDLE WHEN TREND OR SIGNAL SUSTAIN

Thankyou sir

monydas
monydas  

SIR

I WANT ALLERT AFTER CONFORMATION BUY OR SELL CLEARLY MEANS 2 nd CANDLE WHEN TREND OR SIGNAL SUSTAIN

Thankyou sir

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
mony:

SIR

Thankyou sir

Here is a version with alerts added : s_p_my__alerts.mq4

Files:
topi
topi  

dear mrtools and mladen does mq4 indi's work on mq5 ?

BALASUBRAMANIYAN
BALASUBRAMANIYAN  

Hi mladen and everybody

I want to add alert (sound and dialogue box) to the price when it touches the EMA (any number). For example on this picture i am using 35 EMA for 1H time frame with solar wind joy indicators. This setup giving me decent profit. All i want is when the price trigger the EMA it should give alert. If anybody would do this, it would be great help for me.

p.s: i want it alert by multiple timeframe and the ema number can be modified. Please help me traders.

Files:
ema.jpg 145 kb