Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1174

Hi All of you sir and DEAR Mladen sir i am a big fan of you and your indicators and thats modifications

i am very like your All posts and MT4 INDICATORS and modifications i collect a SUPERTREND CLEARED AND SOME VALUES modified by me BUT I CAN NOT HAVE ALLERT FOR THIS SIR PLEASE ADD SOUND ALLERTS TO THIS

lot of Thanks in advance sir

Files:
gbpusd.png  61 kb
s_p_my_.ex4  11 kb
s_p_my_.mq4  4 kb

AND IT IS A NON REPAINTIND INDICATOR

SIR

I WANT ALLERT AFTER CONFORMATION BUY OR SELL CLEARLY MEANS 2 nd CANDLE WHEN TREND OR SIGNAL SUSTAIN

Thankyou sir

SIR

I WANT ALLERT AFTER CONFORMATION BUY OR SELL CLEARLY MEANS 2 nd CANDLE WHEN TREND OR SIGNAL SUSTAIN

Thankyou sir

mony:

SIR

Thankyou sir

Here is a version with alerts added : s_p_my__alerts.mq4

Files:

dear mrtools and mladen does mq4 indi's work on mq5 ?

Hi mladen and everybody

I want to add alert (sound and dialogue box) to the price when it touches the EMA (any number). For example on this picture i am using 35 EMA for 1H time frame with solar wind joy indicators. This setup giving me decent profit. All i want is when the price trigger the EMA it should give alert. If anybody would do this, it would be great help for me.

p.s: i want it alert by multiple timeframe and the ema number can be modified. Please help me traders.

Files:
ema.jpg  145 kb

topi:
dear mrtools and mladen does mq4 indi's work on mq5 ?

No, they don't (for start, completely different default way of handling buffers and order or elements in those buffers)

mony:

SIR

Thankyou sir

Since it seems to be a useful indicator, here is a version that will never repaint (the older version could, in some rare cases, repaint) and with some additions to the way it can be displayed on the chart : s_p_mony__alerts.mq4

Files:
sp_3.gif  68 kb
sp_1.gif  67 kb
sp_2.gif  65 kb

mladen:
Here is a version with alerts added : s_p_my__alerts.mq4

Hi Sir Can we change .WAV which we intrested and how can change it , if we change.... .wav file which we want then indicator sound is no change why sir ..........

please sujjest me sir thankyou sir

WE WANT LIKE SET / USE SEPERATE LIKE EURUSD & GBPUSD --------EX: .WAV FILE LIKE

Say = Allert Allert EUROUSD Signal changed Be Allert BeAllert

Say = Allert Allert GBPUSD Signal changed Be Allert BeAllert ..................LIKE THIS (((((((((( seperate seperate MQ4 s For Each Symbol

...........WE ALREADY SET IN AMIBROKER LIKE THIS TYPE OF ALLERT FILES IN OUR INDIAN MARKET SYMBOLS IN AMIBROKER

...................Thankyou Sir

mony:
Hi Sir Can we change .WAV which we intrested and how can change it , if we change.... .wav file which we want then indicator sound is no change why sir ..........

please sujjest me sir thankyou sir

WE WANT LIKE SET / USE SEPERATE LIKE EURUSD & GBPUSD --------EX: .WAV FILE LIKE

Say = Allert Allert EUROUSD Signal changed Be Allert BeAllert

Say = Allert Allert GBPUSD Signal changed Be Allert BeAllert ..................LIKE THIS (((((((((( seperate seperate MQ4 s For Each Symbol

...........WE ALREADY SET IN AMIBROKER LIKE THIS TYPE OF ALLERT FILES IN OUR INDIAN MARKET SYMBOLS IN AMIBROKER

...................Thankyou Sir

Here is a version where you can set the sound file name for each instance of the indicator (so you can change the sound played for each instance) : s_p_mony__alerts_1.01.mq4

Reason: