Stochastic Oscillator, the beginning - page 123

mladen:
It is stochastic. It is much more logical to have it in separate window (as it is) than to have it on char. As of the hidden data : simply make more empty room on the right side(in any case some of the data has to be hidden - even if it is made to display buttons on the left side of the window)
O. K.
but I see no indicator signals, even in full screen. why do I need history? I need the signals of the current time
Files:

Intrest1:
O. K.
but I see no indicator signals, even in full screen. why do I need history? I need the signals of the current time

What signals are you talking about?

That is a stochastic that is supposed to show stochastic indicator(s) values for chosen time frames. It is a kind of a multi time frame indicator. It is not a "semaphore" kind of an indicator. For that. you should use some "semaphore" kind of stochastic indicators not the all time frame stochastic indicator

mladen:

What signals are you talking about?

That is a stochastic that is supposed to show stochastic indicator(s) values for chosen time frames. It is a kind of a multi time frame indicator. It is not a "semaphore" kind of an indicator. For that. you should use some "semaphore" kind of stochastic indicators not the all time frame stochastic indicator

I'm talking about the intersections and can see them only in this format and it is not always, which is not very convenient
Files:

Intrest1:
I'm talking about the intersections and can see them only in this format and it is not always, which is not very convenient

You can see those intersections always at places where they happen.

There is nothing unusual in that indicator and all the chosen values are displayed as they should be displayed - there is nothing to be changed to display any of the chose stochastic values

Intrest1:
O. K. 
is it possible to make the symbols were on the chart? when two Windows on the monitor, they closed the working part of the indicator
What would be the basis for it?

nbtrading:
What would be the basis for it?
It would have to use some average of highest high/lowest low for that (those are the usual things used for that)

mladen:

Just some upgrades (made it more up to date, and made simpler code). Also, issues found in the multi time frame mode are solved in this version

Mr.Mladen,

Can you pl make this indicator on the chart type and it will be very much useful.

Thanking you,

A day for fooling around : a bit more "fancy" stochastic

Files:

mladen:

A day for fooling around : a bit more "fancy" stochastic

Dearest MLADEN

Looks like TODAY is fooling around and experiment visual effects :)

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Looks like TODAY is fooling around and experiment visual effects :)

regards

Yep. One of those days :)
Reason: