TTM Squeeze/BB Squeeze - page 3

Bb Squeeze Indicator

Hello Everyone:

Does anyone have the Bolinger Band Squeeze indicator? I'm looking for it in this forum, but can't seem to locate. Any help, would be much appreciated.

Thanks..

Marc

here you go:

Files:
bbsqueeze.mq4  5 kb

Hi,

Does this indicator has an alert available in this forum? Can anyone assist to post here?

Would appreciate it.

NY168

Little Cosmetics

Dear all,

just a little cosmetics for the attached indicator wanted:

Is it possible to switch off the marked data section below.

Thx to all.

Heavy-Trader

Heavy-Trader:

Dear all,

just a little cosmetics for the attached indicator wanted:

Is it possible to switch off the marked data section below.

Thx to all.

Heavy-Trader

DataDisplayOff /on

Files:

thanks, Hart!, good info

P.S. just in case 4 who don't know: there is acuma99 "not so sqeezy" thread someware in the forum - put it all together as a system (systems) - (free)

fxbs:
thanks, Hart!, good info P.S. just in case 4 who don't know: there is acuma99 "not so sqeezy" thread someware in the forum - put it all together as a system (systems) - (free)

Well thank you

I had the BB advanced and had tried it. I thought his good results where due to using tick data.

There is one 60 min chart though on the web site and I have compared them.

Files:
1_2.jpg  9 kb
2_1.jpg  19 kb

ebay indicator for TS

The Tradestation 8.x squeeze indicator is free for download on Traders Laboratory - forumdisplay. go to the indicators part of it. There are two of them. One is in a pack of Tradethemarkets trader Huberts-WS-indicators.

roodstaart:
The Tradestation 8.x squeeze indicator is free for download on Traders Laboratory - forumdisplay. go to the indicators part of it. There are two of them. One is in a pack of Tradethemarkets trader Huberts-WS-indicators.

Thanks I have just tried that and it is a few bars late as they say in the advert. cant find the other one though !

Mart

Reason: