Elite indicators :) - page 935

mladen:
Here is a 3 ma cross where each arrow color and gap can be configurable separately : 3_ma_cross_with_alert_mtf_3.mq4

Hi Mladen, 1. Is it possible to select which cross to generate an alert, if I don't want to know about all the crosses?

2. Second question: Is it possible to generate an alert and a different colour arrow when all MAs cross together at the same time or within a candle or 2 of each other?

Jozy:
Hi Mladen, 1. Is it possible to select which cross to generate an alert, if I don't want to know about all the crosses? 2. Second question: Is it possible to generate an alert and a different colour arrow when all MAs cross together at the same time or within a candle or 2 of each other?

Jozy

1. Yes it can be done

2. Not sure, will have to see what can be done

Jozy:
Hi Mladen, 1. Is it possible to select which cross to generate an alert, if I don't want to know about all the crosses? 2. Second question: Is it possible to generate an alert and a different colour arrow when all MAs cross together at the same time or within a candle or 2 of each other?

Jozy

Here is a version that controls which alerts (and arrows) you want to process : 3_ma_cross_with_alert_mtf_3.01.mq4

PS: In order to keep the number of parameters short, alert parameters are controling alerts and arrows. The 3 parameters in question are alertsOnFastCrossMiddle, alertsOnFastCrossSlow and alertsOnMiddleCrossSlow

mladen:
Jozy

Here is a version that controls which alerts (and arrows) you want to process : 3_ma_cross_with_alert_mtf_3.01.mq4

PS: In order to keep the number of parameters short, alert parameters are controling alerts and arrows. The 3 parameters in question are alertsOnFastCrossMiddle, alertsOnFastCrossSlow and alertsOnMiddleCrossSlow

Thank you Mladen for the modifications. Your assistance is much appreciated

Jozy:
Thank you Mladen for the modifications. Your assistance is much appreciated

I forgot to tell : in the case when, for example, all 3 crosses happen, the indicator will alert for all 3 (not just one). It is made in a way that it does not alert only one type of alert on a same bar, but all

Mladen , do you edit indicators from xard 777 ?

timmyhanke:
Mladen , do you edit indicators from xard 777 ?

If they are not decompiled versions and as long as we make them public (in the thread where they were originally posted) if they do not contain some code specific for elite sections only, I don't see any reason why not (I believe that xard would not mind either)

Superb !

Fist of this one

xps_v8_gann_ssl_4hr.mq4

The timeframe is for 4 hour timeframe , but it looks awesome in 1 hour timeframe , but i tested it a few weeks ago and it alerted 4 ours apart , so it dosnt alert on a new 1hour candle '' if there is a change in direction '' , i thought that multi timeframes indicators had the looks from the timeframe you wanted but alerted in the current timeframe if you understand.

Secound :

xps_ima.mq4

Can you add alerts to this indicator ?

And last

ft_ema_set_2.mq4

Can you add alerts to this inidcator ?

timmyhanke:
Superb !

Fist of this one

xps_v8_gann_ssl_4hr.mq4

The timeframe is for 4 hour timeframe , but it looks awesome in 1 hour timeframe , but i tested it a few weeks ago and it alerted 4 ours apart , so it dosnt alert on a new 1hour candle '' if there is a change in direction '' , i thought that multi timeframes indicators had the looks from the timeframe you wanted but alerted in the current timeframe if you understand.

Secound :

xps_ima.mq4

Can you add alerts to this indicator ?

And last

ft_ema_set_2.mq4

Can you add alerts to this inidcator ?

timmyhanke

As of GANN SSL : it will alert only once per 4 hour bar if you use it on 1 hour chart and the time frame is set to 4 hours

iMA is a simple cross of EMA(7) and ema(48) of close price. You can use any ma cross indicator that already has alerts for that

EMA set is also a cross of ema(24) and ema(6) of close price when default parameters are used

mladen:
timmyhanke

As of GANN SSL : it will alert only once per 4 hour bar if you use it on 1 hour chart and the time frame is set to 4 hours

iMA is a simple cross of EMA(7) and ema(48) of close price. You can use any ma cross indicator that already has alerts for that

EMA set is also a cross of ema(24) and ema(6) of close price when default parameters are used

That the Gann ssl only alerts every 4 hours , is that on all multi timeframe indicators or only on this one ?

Reason: