Indicators with alerts/signal - page 648

cesande
cesande  

yes sir... User Variable (not sure that is the correct terminology).

Thanks again very much!

William Snyder
William Snyder  
cesande:
yes sir... User Variable (not sure that is the correct terminology). Thanks again very much!

Oh ok, "User Variable", that's good.

profittrader
profittrader  

Hi,

I like to know if anyone can install an alert on this hama step histogram indy, so that it alerts when the bar closes below or above the 0.0001 line? thanks for your assistance in advance...

William Snyder
William Snyder  
profittrader:
Hi, I like to know if anyone can install an alert on this hama step histogram indy, so that it alerts when the bar closes below or above the 0.0001 line? thanks for your assistance in advance...

Hi Profittrader,

Made this version that's working, know there is a better way to do this but its not coming to me now , will update once I figure it out.

profittrader
profittrader  

Hi Mr.Tools,

I have that version...but the levels give a better entry and exit...I hope you can work it out?

William Snyder
William Snyder  
profittrader:
Hi Mr.Tools, I have that version...but the levels give a better entry and exit...I hope you can work it out?

Levels added on that version(called it triggerLevels), just feel there was a better way of coding it and once I figure that out will update.

profittrader
profittrader  
mrtools:
Hi Profittrader, Made this version that's working, know there is a better way to do this but its not coming to me now , will update once I figure it out.

also if you can work it out...can you also add text to show sideways (consolidation)market when the bars are below the 0.0001 line and buy or sell when the bars are above the 0.0001 line...(buy on the blue and sell on the red)...thanks again Mr.Tools

profittrader
profittrader  

ok...Thanks

profittrader
profittrader  
mrtools:
Levels added on that version(called it triggerLevels), just feel there was a better way of coding it and once I figure that out will update.

Mr.Tools it looks good so far, if you could add the text and any improvements it would be greatly appreciated...

ricmi
ricmi  
mrtools:
Ricmi, added the alerts and updated the t3 somewhat.

Sorry,but after a few days I saw that is alert for crosssing RSI and blue (sentiment) line.I am looking for alert for crossing RSI and volatility lines (white lines in your picture).Thank you.