Indicators with alerts/signal - page 320

subterfuge:
Hi nlenz.

How odd.

I had this indicator on my chart for a few days and have had lots of arrows, but no audio alerts or popups..?...

I have other indicators that do give me the audio and a written alert.

I had a feeling that someone would reply that the indicator already has what im after, lol, because I scanned through the code (not that i really know what im looking for) and saw things like 'display alert = true''.

I also have display alert set to true in the inputs column.

wonder why i get nothing exept the arrow..?...

thanks for looking though

That's interesting. I tried it with the visual backtest tool and it worked there.

However, I've noticed that sometimes alerts on various indicators don't work properly, and I think it may be a bug in the MT4 platform code itself.

You're welcome, and I'm sorry I can't help you more.

Noam

how easy is it to add audio alerts to indicators? I keep trying to look at the code of indicators that have audio alerts and pop ups so that i can apply it to other indicators, but i cant work it out

Indicator to place trades

I am looking for an indicator I read about just recently, but can't remember where I saw it.......old age, I guess! The indicator was used to place trades on a modified break out system. You could set it up the night before by drawing a horizontal line on the chart, than re-name the line in properties (Example 'Line A'). Then you could open the indi and refer to the line, select the number of pips away from the line to open a trade and in what direction (buy or sell), set TP and stop loss. At the breach of the line, the indi would place a market order in the direction you stipulate, plus add the TP and SL. I would prefer that the SL be a trailing stop.

I am interested because I am using a breakout method, but my broker (FXDD) requires any limit order be set 40 pips away from current value, and that is not always convenient when doing the set up in the evening.

Has anyone any idea what I am talking about or has seen such an indi?

Thanks.......

alert needed

attched find non lag dot. alert is need on crossovers. even when watching 15 min timeframe if it crossed in 60 min it should show the alert. if can give option in alert like on crossing or on close will be better.

thanks in advance.

Files:

indicator with alert needed

require an indicator which show bar become red if current close is lower then last three close and viceversa bar bceome green if close is higher in last three close. added alets can help more specially putting it any time frame it should show alert of every time frame.

thanks in advance.

Alert needed on several indis falling in place

Can anybody please help me with an indi or EA or script whatever to identify/create an alert when 3 or 4 indis falling in place like Bollinger channel breakout + MACD crossover below 0 or above 0 + Stochastics etc. I don't mean these indis in particular ... these need be open kind of thing, add one or subtract one etc

Thank you very much in advance

- Sukhen

Any coder needed, 2 indicators into EA

Hi

Any coder out there who can help me to code 2 indicators

TrendShadow & MA shift Crossover

Many thanks.

mrtools:
Targus try here

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177803

wasn't able to mtf though

Thank you...I love this place, so many talented people, I wish my IQ was up for it.

This is Cronex t3 Rsi BB alerts which was asked for elsewhere.

Hello Mr Tools

I was just curious as to how you are doing with the candlestick-v1?

Reason: