[Archive!] I'll write an advisor for FREE - page 10

When this EA is running on a real account, error 146 appears very often.

Is it possible to make the Expert Advisor make several attempts to open an order, say, with a pause of half a minute?

Good evening dear programmers! Could you please write an automatic EA without Stop Loss and Take Profit, which uses one MA and horizontal lines(which can be applied to the chart itself) the algorithm of the advisor: For example, we put on the chart 8 horizontal lines-1.500;1.540;1.580;1.620;1.660, etc....When the MA (5) crosses the line1.500 upwards from below opens Buy (for the first or second bar);Then MA (5) breaks through the bottom line up 1.540 closed previous Buy and reopens Buy;Then MA (5) hesitates back and breaks the line1.540 downwards, closing the previous Buy and open Shell ; ; and so on to infinity ...Respectfully to you ...

kvg31:

I will write an advisor of any complexity. The main thing is to have a good idea. How you will use it I do not care: will sell - I do not mind (I will not ask for money).

P. S. If you need an indicator, you have to tell me about the strategy in which you want to use it.

Hi!

I am not looking for a new indicator, I just want to add to the indicator "Envelopes" (from the standard ones in MT) signals, so that when the price crosses with upper or lower envelopes a sound signal will be produced? Can you rewrite it please?

The same with the "Bollinger Bands" indicator.

Thank you in advance!

Almost all of the strategies outlined can be tested with an EA template, such as this free one or its commercial version.

And you don't have to ask and wait for someone to help you. And it's not that hard to do! On the author's website, everything is very clear.

Good afternoon,dear friends ... help me to remake the adviser autoforex.....1.autoforex opens at the close of the candle if the step is 10 and the candle at the selected time leaves at 20 pips it will open 20 and need to put a delay in setting such as 10 pips..2.Take should be put strictly on the parameters, put in the adviser,
I.e., if the parameters set the profit 40pp.... then at opening next orders, profit should be placed from the last order by 40pp...

Comment mig34 deleted for repeating posts.

kvg31:

I will write an advisor of any complexity. The main thing is to have a good idea. How you will use it I do not care: will sell - I do not mind (I will not ask for money).

P. S. If you need an indicator, you have to tell me the strategy in which you want to use it.

Hello !

Please write an EA! I need it very much.

1. Running time by user choice (e.g. 6.00 - 22.00)
2. Lot by the user's choice (for example 2.0)
3. Step of lot increase by the user's choice (for example 0.5)

Conditions:
The indicator (Stochastic) gives a signal (for example Buy), it means we open a Buy order (for example lot = 2.0)
After some time the indicator gives a return signal (i.e. Sell), it means we place a lot (i.e. Sell order = 2.0) and immediately open a Sell order
with step (for example 0.5) i.e. =2.5
and so on.
After the run time, the Expert Advisor waits for a signal from the indicator, puts the lock and stops its work!
StopLoss and TakeProfit are absent!!!

Many thanks in advance!!!

Files:

Can I get a script to --:14 --:29 --:44 --:59 every hour. zero in programming myself

wiwkin52:
Can I get a script to --:14 --:29 --:44 --:59 every hour. zero in programming myself
It's not a script, it's an Expert Advisor.

Techno:
this is no longer a script, but an advisor.

I don't know. I just need the terminal to make a sound at the same time. I'm working on 15 minutes and I often get distracted, and when I look, it's too late.
Reason: