New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 275

Dear MLADEN and MRTOOLS,Pls help me fix this 3 Indicators, its not working in new metatrader-4

hhh1010:
Dear MLADEN and MRTOOLS,Pls help me fix this 3 Indicators, its not working in new metatrader-4

Here is this one first : volty_candles_nmc.mq4

Files:

hhh1010:

And here is this one too : volty_dot_nmc.mq4

Files:

girrrrrr

deleted

thank you mladen

Is it a simple job for you to alter this indicator so that the current blue line is say green when it's >50 and red when it's below 50 (after candle close). I've seen similar things with stochastics at so called overbought and oversold levels.

Files:
qqe_adv.mq4  3 kb

handy148:
Is it a simple job for you to alter this indicator so that the current blue line is say green when it's >50 and red when it's below 50 (after candle close). I've seen similar things with stochastics at so called overbought and oversold levels.

handy148,

it is a decompiled code.

handy148:

Use any normal QQE (non-decompiled version)

There is quite a few that are with the options that you are looking for already

mladen and mrtools

please update the indicator below

nonlag_deviations.mq4

Files:
Reason: