ADX alert!! - page 4

thanks guy

ernis22:
Hi VpTrader maybe it helps You...

do you know how to put many alerts in the mt4?

thanks again

hi

vptrader:
do you know how to put many alerts in the mt4? thanks again

do you mean about how to coding it ? you can learn about mql language in this forum...or just open indicator source and learn ..

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

hey

i couldn't open the adx alert and the adx lucky seems strange to me

where should i put the adx alert on the scripts, ea or indicator folder?

Prasxz

I don't know how to learn this MQL language.. maybe in this forum are some books.. I'm not programmer.. but sometimes I tried do something..

VpTrader

All those "indicators".. You must put in: C:\Program Files\Your Broker\experts\indicators

Then You have an (EA) "Expert Advisors".. put in: C:\Program Files\Your Broker\experts

"Scripts".. to: C:\Program Files\Your Broker\experts\scripts

To put some "new" in mq4 file... just open it.... and then opened "Meta Editor" program... and then yue can code something..

thanks guy

ernis22:
Prasxz

I don't know how to learn this MQL language.. maybe in this forum are some books.. I'm not programmer.. but sometimes I tried do something..

VpTrader

All those "indicators".. You must put in: C:\Program Files\Your Broker\experts\indicators

Then You have an (EA) "Expert Advisors".. put in: C:\Program Files\Your Broker\experts

"Scripts".. to: C:\Program Files\Your Broker\experts\scripts

To put some "new" in mq4 file... just open it.... and then opened "Meta Editor" program... and then yue can code something..

thanks guys i thing it's working, i will test trading with these alerts.

alert only above 20...

hi guys...

can anyone make this alert cross to only alert us if the adx above level 20? and better yet, if the value of current level is more than previous level...i think it will be much usefull if it is like that...

any help is much appreciated...tq...

fxbs:
ADX_varSmz_+DI-DI_DS.mq4 double smz just grinded these sharp shark teeth untill it become beautiful toothless smile ...

HI FXBS,

this indicator Is that set up with alerts in any MTF ?

thanks for your reply,

David,

simply saka, uwc contest:..finally! got FX locked down..both in volatile and ranging market makin pips.....#......

ADX cross indicator with alert have a lil prob.

I collected this This ADX cross with alerts indicator from this thread, before that i was working with soundless cross alert of ADX with some other filter indicators, well after installing this ADX cross with alert ver. I faced a lil problem, it produces alert each and evry time each seconds with movement of price, every move price moves it alerting sound with previous record, say adx cross 2 hours ago in H1 chart, now price moving down, it alerting constantly saying "Sell Arrow" Sell Arrrow, Sell Arrow..........Sell Arrow, through out the hour long allmost in every second, and do in opposite also when need to show Buy Arrow.

Can any one correct this problem plz.

Need ADX alert enhancements.

Most indicators were created for markets other than Forex and recommended settings are really badly suited. Since Forex moves so fast I prefer quick settings. For the ADX I use a setting of 5 and only use the +D and -D. I set the ADX color to "none". Strength of trend is better determined as one of the D values crosses above 30 if you are conservative. For a more aggressive approach I combine the ADX with ATR for filtering. Again, I use a quick setting of 5 for the ATR and a LWMA of 13 for a filter signal. When the ATR5 is below its LWMA13 I don't use the ADX cross. If the ATR is above the LWMA I do use the ADX cross. This is no Holy Grail but, is very effective. I have included screen shot for greater clarity.

I use the ADX Crossing v2.0 that Increase supplied at the beginning of this thread. A couple of enhancements would make it perfect. 1- It would be better if the signal & arrow did not happen until the close of the current candle. 2- It would be very helpful if a popup appeared indicating which currency pair(s) had crossed. I don't code other than minor changes (changed the signal to show arrows instead of dots). Any help here would be hugely appreciated.

gcgman

Reason: