Indicators with alerts/signal - page 547

mrtools:
Have this one its the same except no repaint after bar closes.

many thks mrtools

Hi. Can this indicator (RSI Divergence) be changed to arrows on the chart (has alerts? I would really appreciate your help. Thanks.

Files:
rsi_arrows.mq4  13 kb

mrtools:
Fxsrikanth, added the alerts please be cautious with this in your trading.

one more point is i did not have this option to change the value of count bars

""The reason is described in that post, but you can make a quick test that will show you some things : the one you posted, by default, is calculating 500 bars. Change the bars calculated to let say 5000 and watch the chart. That is what I was talking about among other things in that post""

hallo mr tools please tell me clearly the difference between those 2 indicators.....

Hi Mr Tools,

I bought the Elite indicator in the link earlier and would like to know if its possible to remove the ATR setting from it so it performs similar to the one fxsrikanth posted just with the added benefits. I wont post the indicator here I'm not sure how it works with elite indicators and posting so I wont run the risk and post it here

Arecibo:
Hi Mr Tools, I bought the Elite indicator in the link earlier and would like to know if its possible to remove the ATR setting from it so it performs similar to the one fxsrikanth posted just with the added benefits. I wont post the indicator here I'm not sure how it works with elite indicators and posting so I wont run the risk and post it here

Hi Arecibo,

The one I posted earlier has a Atrperiod of 10 built in, the one you purchased has it as an user controlled parameter.

hi mr tools please reply for me.....or mail me...please.....i am waitin/....thank u.

fxsrikanth:
hallo mr tools please tell me clearly the difference between those 2 indicators.....

Sorry can't explain any better than the quote you quoted, in fact much clearer than i would be able to explain

Hello mrtools, yes I have looked at some of the other versions of this indicator and they aren't the same.

Arecibo:
Hi Mr Tools, I bought the Elite indicator in the link earlier and would like to know if its possible to remove the ATR setting from it so it performs similar to the one fxsrikanth posted just with the added benefits. I wont post the indicator here I'm not sure how it works with elite indicators and posting so I wont run the risk and post it here

Arecibo

They are never going to operate the same way (even when you set the ATR period to 10 which is the default in the one you are talking about). The one from the elite removes the repainting issue and avoids values deformation (that was the goal of the one from the elite section : to finally have a step stochastic that does not repaint and that does not use an "infinite length" minimum maximum (which, by the way, is one of the errors that Mark Jurik did in his time too before realizing that it leads to repainting))

The one from the elite section, in my opinion, works as step stochastic should have worked from the beginning and then some good systems (like catfx) would not have failed the way they did

Thanks for the clarity mladen and mrtools, I am working well with it now with a greater understanding, thank you.

Is it possible to add the lines from the elite Step stoc indicator to to this XO indicator, its very helpful when working with Renko charts? Much appreciated as always.

Files:
Reason: