Elite indicators :) - page 797

ValeoFX:
What I have in mind is that when it crosses on Candle #1, it will Alert (Arrow) say UP and when the reverse takes place, it will show an Arrow DOWN - therefore there should be 2 successive Arrows on 2 successive candles.

Thanks very much.

The existing indicator works very well, but fails to show the above scenario.

OK. Will see what can be done in that one

Much appreciated, Mladen.

Mladen,

I found the correct version among my CCi-Alerts, also made by Eli.

Sorry for the wild goose chase, but thank you nevertheless for being willing to help.

Much appreciated.

ValeoFX:
Mladen,

I found the correct version among my CCi-Alerts, also made by Eli.

Sorry for the wild goose chase, but thank you nevertheless for being willing to help.

Much appreciated.

Good

Happy trading

hello guys

i want ask about Unique Forex Indicator #2 do you have it ?

thank you

alcard20:
hello guys

i want ask about Unique Forex Indicator #2 do you have it ?

thank you

alcard20

We do not have it. But from what I see from the video it looks like a multi time frame version of any indicator using daily time frame for calculation (if it is, then that video is a pure scamm, since metatrader, before these new builds that can not test multi time frame indicator in visual mode at all due to a bug, old builds of metatrader "knew" multi time frame data in advance and then indicators looks like a magic when they were tested like that).

I could produce you that way (using old builds) visual tests of multi time frame indicators that would never go wrong while, in the reality, it would be a completely different story

you are the best

thank you

Multi alerts WPR updated to be new mql compatible : wpr_mtfmultialerts_nmc.mq4

This is a version of an indicator that was called grab candles, which was actually 3 indicators, anyway made it a stand alone version with options of using one of the 20 different averages.

ps) the alerts and candle coloring are a combination of price action in relation to the ma averages channel

currency x nmc

Mladen, can you update this indicator? please,

ish

Files:
Reason: