Indicators with alerts/signal - page 981

please add arrows when crossed in a black area, as in the example in the picture

Gyazo - 25262f0a2e77f4f758c3293a168750ac.png

Files:

Spainguy74:
i need your help about add the message popup screen and email alert too can you setup it for me..

i give you plugin..

pls let me know

thank

Spainguy74

That is a hull moving average renamed to "super signal line"

Use any hull moving average that already has alerts

electrical999:
Hi Mladen/Mr Tools,

Looks to me like the attached Fibobars indicators are giving signals in reverse - please refer to attached image

Could you fix this and also add option for signal after close of the current bar and email signal.

fibobars.mq4

fibobars_histo.mq4

Wishing you all a Very Merry Christmas and Prosperous New Year.

Thank you

Regards

Jasjit

Jasjit

Check it if it alerts as you expect it : fibobars_1.01.mq4

Files:

Alibydubby:
please add arrows when crossed in a black area, as in the example in the picture Gyazo - 25262f0a2e77f4f758c3293a168750ac.png

Hi Mladen and Mrtool

I am in the side of Alibydubby, please add the required arrows, it seems good indicator I guess, unless you have similar so you may guide us for it.

Ofcourse it is T3-Rsi indicator with 80-20 level just it need arrows when the line cross 80 or 30 levels as down and up signal with usual alerts.

----------------------------------

added

I found one made by mladen, just need to change levels to 80 and 20 and then arrows can be added

Thanks

Talaat E

Umah Emas:
Dear mrtools, pls add alert when candle change color. Tq.

Umah Emas, added the alerts.

Hi Mladen/Mr Tools:

Could one of you please add alert and arrow to this indicator? Thank you very much and happy holidays!

Files:
ppo.ex4  8 kb
ppo.mq4  3 kb

Jasez426:
Hi Mladen/Mr Tools: Could one of you please add alert and arrow to this indicator? Thank you very much and happy holidays!

Hi Jasez426, Happy holidays to you as well and added the alerts and arrows.

Files:

Hello mrtools, mladen

merry christmas !!!

You never take a break, even on this special day ???

sorry i am new to this site, can somone tell me how to upload an indicator i want alert to be added

please that is the above indicator, can someone put an alert when the orange and blue cross pops out. thanks and happy Boxing day to you all, will be grateful if my request is granted.

Reason: