Indicators with alerts/signal - page 981

bayuveneo
bayuveneo  
mrtools:
Bayuveneo, not sure what is causing that, get the same problem when reducing the length real low.

Okay..no problem Mrtools, thank you for these indicator

omid
omid  

i need your help about add the message popup screen and email alert too can you setup it for me..

i give you plugin..

pls let me know

thank

UmahEmas
UmahEmas  
mrtools:
Alibydubby, added the arrows.

Dear mrtools, pls add alert when candle change color.

Tq.

majesticblue
majesticblue  

Hi,

I'm trying to add a signal alert (arrow+e-mail alert) to the below indicator only when the trend line changes (red to blue/blue to red), but i' m having some issues (i just started learning mql).

Please can you help me add arrows and e-mail alert as soon as the trend line changes from red to blue and blue to red?

trend.mq4

Thank you

Files:
img.jpg 79 kb
trend.mq4 3 kb
Albert Idrisov
Albert Idrisov  

please add arrows when crossed in a black area, as in the example in the picture

Gyazo - 25262f0a2e77f4f758c3293a168750ac.png

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Spainguy74:
i need your help about add the message popup screen and email alert too can you setup it for me..

i give you plugin..

pls let me know

thank

Spainguy74

That is a hull moving average renamed to "super signal line"

Use any hull moving average that already has alerts

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
electrical999:
Hi Mladen/Mr Tools,

Looks to me like the attached Fibobars indicators are giving signals in reverse - please refer to attached image

Could you fix this and also add option for signal after close of the current bar and email signal.

fibobars.mq4

fibobars_histo.mq4

Wishing you all a Very Merry Christmas and Prosperous New Year.

Thank you

Regards

Jasjit

Jasjit

Check it if it alerts as you expect it : fibobars_1.01.mq4

Files:
talaate
talaate  
Alibydubby:
please add arrows when crossed in a black area, as in the example in the picture Gyazo - 25262f0a2e77f4f758c3293a168750ac.png

Hi Mladen and Mrtool

I am in the side of Alibydubby, please add the required arrows, it seems good indicator I guess, unless you have similar so you may guide us for it.

Ofcourse it is T3-Rsi indicator with 80-20 level just it need arrows when the line cross 80 or 30 levels as down and up signal with usual alerts.

----------------------------------

added

I found one made by mladen, just need to change levels to 80 and 20 and then arrows can be added

Thanks

Talaat E

William Snyder
William Snyder  
Umah Emas:
Dear mrtools, pls add alert when candle change color. Tq.

Umah Emas, added the alerts.

Jason Zhang
Jason Zhang  

Hi Mladen/Mr Tools:

Could one of you please add alert and arrow to this indicator? Thank you very much and happy holidays!

Files:
ppo.ex4 8 kb
ppo.mq4 3 kb