Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 490

Hussein Obama:
you can use that one. it is exactly the same as mig24.

mig24 non repaint ..... the also FILTER-EXTRA nrp ?

popej30:
mig24 non repaint ..... the also FILTER-EXTRA nrp ?

from what I see that is the same code so it should not repaint either

How to improve FILTER-EXTRA because now works incorrectly ? Mayby "mtf" or other improvements ?

popej30:
How to improve FILTER-EXTRA because now works incorrectly ? Mayby "mtf" or other improvements ?

How does it work incorrectly?

If you are referring to the signals, then there is almost nothing to do without making another indicator (but I am not sure what are you referring to)

The signals they are late, 2-3 bar earlier

popej30:
The signals they are late, 2-3 bar earlier

If only it was that easy to alter an indicator to give signals a few bars earlier

Maybe someone else comes up with an idea - I don't see any room for that in the code

Maybe 'mtf' will improve indicator ?

popej30:
Maybe 'mtf' will improve indicator ?

There is no problem to make it a mtf, but the lag will just be transferred to a higher time frame then and, regarding "absolute time" it will widen the lag over longer period if time. So it will not solve the lag problem (mth never solves the lag problem)

mladen:
There is no problem to make it a mtf, but the lag will just be transferred to a higher time frame then and, regarding "absolute time" it will widen the lag over longer period if time. So it will not solve the lag problem (mth never solves the lag problem)

You can solve the lag problem ?

popej30:
You can solve the lag problem ?

Sorry, I can not

Reason: