Well working Trading System ! - page 20

Igorad, please the absolute strenght indy in your EA!!!!!!

Flytox:
Igorad, please the absolute strenght indy in your EA!!!!!!

I've sent private message to him.

As I know he was busy with ScheduleTrader EA ('trading on the schedule' EA) for this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175898

I will remind him tomorrow: he may do it if not busy of course.

Hi newdigital,

Could you please tell me which EAs are based on this trading approach? I would like to test them.

Thank you very much in advance.

Cheers,

Daniel

dvarrin:
Hi newdigital,

Could you please tell me which EAs are based on this trading approach? I would like to test them.

Thank you very much in advance.

Cheers,

Daniel

I am updated everything on post #20 of this thread. By the way, it was good idea about how to avoid choppy/flat market during the trading by EA so we are waiting for this idea to be included inside the code (see 1 or 2 pages back).

I will backtest the final version and then will forward test it. Just waiting for this idea to be implemented.

Anway it may be good and profitable EA without additional ideas. So see post #20.

foward test

hi, newdigital

i am starting forward-test with TrendStrengthExpert_v1, i' ve modified only 2 setting : trailingstop and exitmode to 2. (tf=15m), other setting default.

giapel

giapel:
hi, newdigital

i am starting forward-test with TrendStrengthExpert_v1, i' ve modified only 2 setting : trailingstop and exitmode to 2. (tf=15m), other setting default.

giapel

It may be good to insert TrendEnvelopes indicator to this EA. Because old versions were profitable (by backtesting) with this indicator. So, I will wait for the next version. If not - I will join you with forward testing.

TrendEnveloppe is a good EA. look at this:

Trend enveloppe: 1 year backtesting, net profit 4024 $ , profit factor 2.26, max dd 5.91%.

Trend Strenght: 1 year backtesting, net profit 1598 $ , profit factor 2.18, max dd 6.39%.

MM false, Max lots 1, lot size 0.1

Trend envelppe with little money management:

Nprofit: 26922

profit factor: 2.45

DD: 21%

This EA really needs a chopy zone indy to handle GBPUsd, EURUsd.

TrendStrenght works well on GBP USD (np 1272$, pf 2.07, dd 2.07%) always 1lot max of 0.1 size.

Files:

newdigital:
It may be good to insert TrendEnvelopes indicator to this EA. Because old versions were profitable (by backtesting) with this indicator. So, I will wait for the next version. If not - I will join you with forward testing.

That is why I asked Igorad to insert TrendEnvelopes indicator to the new TrendStrenght EA. Because this EA is having absoluteStrenght indicator we requested so it may be good to have all indicator in one EA and we may select which indicator we will need.

Set File?

Flytox:
TrendEnveloppe is a good EA. look at this:

Trend enveloppe: 1 year backtesting, net profit 4024 $ , profit factor 2.26, max dd 5.91%.

Hi Flytox,

do you have a set file for this?

BTW...here since a couple of days...reading like crazy!

You guys are great!

Reason: