Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 227

superblacksmith:
Thanks Mr. Nims. This is actually a renko script. A step chart is a little bit different. Step chart does not repaint during reversals. I am looking for that one.

Hi Superblacksmith,

I don't know about the Kang Gun version of renkolivechart3.2 ,

But the standard normal renkolivechart 3.2 which is posted on the 1st post of this topic, doesn't repaint and have been using it since 2009.

Regards,

Nims

Blaiserboy:
Mr Nims tutors the people in his commercial group very carefully so that they end up making good money from their trading, perhaps you should check into his group so that you can benefit from the considerable expertise that he has developed.

Well, all i can do is to speak out of experience: i am very new to forex, came to my knowledge january 2013, live in Brazil, a country Where no forex companies can operate as it is not regulated....in other word, have nothing and no one around to help....much less in portuguese.

As i found this thread and read a lot of people trying to sell systems and info, receiving plenty of junk email from it, I saw that people Were already benefiting from the free system and he was tutoring them, and he comes up with the paid version.

So after a while I decided to give a try. So far i have made great at demo and it is repeating on live account....apart all the help that i required due to the fact that i could not even set the system up myself and Mr. Nims went into my computer through teamviewer and done twice, demo and live...and all the questions, and so forth.

You can definetly BENEFIT from his considerably expertise.

marcio

marcio you have excellent kage fighters and soccer players in Brasil.

There is not too much to screw up on Renko boxes. We can trade Renko bricks without any indicator and still be a winners. Renko boxes are the best advocates of price action.

Cheers Hermes

Hey Marcio,

Today I gambled in one new live account, deposit 95 usd and turned it to 1200 usd just today.

hehe I think i may not need to put that 3500 i was planning to, maybe will just carefully trade 1.0 lots with this one.

Target 10,000~20,000 pips of 1.0 lots as end of year goal.

Nims

history_report_gamble.htm

Files:

Mr Nims,

Very nice and impressive too.

Mr Nims,

Possible to talk via PM about the commercial version of Renko. Still new in the forum so can't PM you.

Mr Nims that was amazing.I wanted to ask how were you able to execute such a number of trade in a day with deadly accuracy.Was it done by an expert advisor or YOU.And if it was you how many hours do you usually dedicate to trading a day and during what sessions.Thanks for your anticipated reply.

mr_nims:
Hey Marcio,

Today I gambled in one new live account, deposit 95 usd and turned it to 1200 usd just today.

hehe I think i may not need to put that 3500 i was planning to, maybe will just carefully trade 1.0 lots with this one.

Target 10,000~20,000 pips of 1.0 lots as end of year goal.

Nims

history_report_gamble.htm

Hi Mr. Nims,

Nice share..

I'm Newbie, I hope I can learn a lot from you...

very nice result mr nims. professional gamble

Somewhere on this thread is a spreadsheet posted which will show what Mr Nims uses as a kind of target for his trading, well, it was at one time. In any event, once you study ho0w the spreadsheet works you will see how he uses position size and risk to reach his goals.

Well worth finding and studying that sheet, the principles can be applied as you see fit, you will see how several small trades each day can produce some serious money.

Reason: