Please fix this indicator or EA - page 93

romotly007:
Hello, I would like to have this Fibonacci indicator modified such that all the percentage levels are removed EXCEPT the 50% and 61.8% levels. Secondly, I would like a wav. file sound alert added such that anytime price touches the 50% or 61.8% levels, it will play my wav. file. Thank you, I really appreciate your help.

Hello Romotly,

Please test these, not 100% sure how they'll work in a live market, but shouldn't have to wait long to find out.

mladen:
Try out this one. Stop loss (in pips) added)

bro can u edit this setting? pls help me bro

http://i44.tinypic.com/2nqdsti.png

on this EAPlease fix this indicator or EA

thx

mrtools:
Hello Romotly,Please test these, not 100% sure how they'll work in a live market, but shouldn't have to wait long to find out.

Okay..... will test it and give feedback. Thanks mrtools!

mrtools:
Hello Romotly,Please test these, not 100% sure how they'll work in a live market, but shouldn't have to wait long to find out.

Hello mrtools, you deleted the variables from the original indicator. Could you please put them back so that I can make adjustments as needed? I just need wav file alert added to the indicator as well only the 50% and 61.8% showing on my chart. Also wav file alert should play a sound when price 'TOUCH' not 'CROSS' the 50% or 61.8% levels. Just as price alert indicator does. Thanks.

romotly007:
Hello mrtools, you deleted the variables from the original indicator. Could you please put them back so that I can make adjustments as needed? I just need wav file alert added to the indicator as well only the 50% and 61.8% showing on my chart. Also wav file alert should play a sound when price 'TOUCH' not 'CROSS' the 50% or 61.8% levels. Just as price alert indicator does. Thanks.

Hello Romotly,

The variables weren't deleted since they were not used in the version you posted to make any adjustment simply made them internal, but on this version they are back to being an external variable. Changed the alert to notify as touches only. BTW like your idea with this mod, didn't understand at first but thinking differently now on live trading.

Files:

Hi, can anyone of the elders please be so kind and help me with this one?

I made an attempt to integrate this indicator in the attached EA...but there are still some errors in the code...

xo_clean_mtf__alerts__lines.mq4

xo_clean-expert_advisor-test-only.mq4

I made changes to the code as shown in the screenshot.

but get the following errors...

2;131;XO clean-Expert Advisor-test-only.mq4;47:66;'i' - integer number expected

2;100;XO clean-Expert Advisor-test-only.mq4;47:67;']' - comma or semicolon expected

2;75;XO clean-Expert Advisor-test-only.mq4;47:69;'no' - variable not defined

2;75;XO clean-Expert Advisor-test-only.mq4;47:72;'i' - variable not defined

2;75;XO clean-Expert Advisor-test-only.mq4;47:75;'trend' - variable not defined

2;75;XO clean-Expert Advisor-test-only.mq4;47:81;'i' - variable not defined

2;75;XO clean-Expert Advisor-test-only.mq4;50:1;'kr' - variable not defined

2;75;XO clean-Expert Advisor-test-only.mq4;51:1;'no' - variable not defined

2;75;XO clean-Expert Advisor-test-only.mq4;52:1;'trend' - variable not defined

2;75;XO clean-Expert Advisor-test-only.mq4;54:4;'no' - variable not defined

2;75;XO clean-Expert Advisor-test-only.mq4;54:15;'kr' - variable not defined

2;75;XO clean-Expert Advisor-test-only.mq4;55:4;'no' - variable not defined

2;75;XO clean-Expert Advisor-test-only.mq4;55:15;'kr' - variable not defined

mrtools:
Hello Romotly,The variables weren't deleted since they were not used in the version you posted to make any adjustment simply made them internal, but on this version they are back to being an external variable. Changed the alert to notify as touches only. BTW like your idea with this mod, didn't understand at first but thinking differently now on live trading.

Thanks mrtools....will test again and give feedback.

mrtools:
Hello Romotly,The variables weren't deleted since they were not used in the version you posted to make any adjustment simply made them internal, but on this version they are back to being an external variable. Changed the alert to notify as touches only. BTW like your idea with this mod, didn't understand at first but thinking differently now on live trading.

Hello mrtools,There is a mix up with the percentage levels. This one is plotting the 38.2% and 50% levels instead of 50% and 61.8% levels. Its not like that in the original indicator when I checked it. Thanks.

romotly007:
Hello mrtools,There is a mix up with the percentage levels. This one is plotting the 38.2% and 50% levels instead of 50% and 61.8% levels. Its not like that in the original indicator when I checked it. Thanks.

Yep your right, please test this version.

mrtools:
Yep your right, please test this version.

Okay this one is more like it. Now I wait to see if it will play my sound file when it touches the 50% or 61.8% levels. Thanks mrtools.....u are the best.

Reason: