Horizontal lines

simpel grid builder/ sorry first gridbuilder wasnt working corect this one should work

Files:

Have changed the name of line in programcode so u can have more breakout attached at

changed the name in program code so its possible to have more than 1 atached

Files:

example to above

here is an example i use it alot hope other will enjoy it

sailor

Files:
example.gif  32 kb

another one i like to use as well is daily,weekly and mothly put on same chart all breakout set to 1 day. For new people remmember its posible to make templates :-) then u dont need to atach indicators all the time ..

Blue is daily /Yellow is weekly/Red is monthly

Sailor

maybe a programmer is able to help

I wonder if someone could help build in a backstep option in this one. im so bad for programing but i try it anyway

sailor

Yes its posible to adjust to smaller time frames u should look for this in the code PERIOD_W1 and change the period but i would more say it would be better with some backsteps i personal think not less than daily bar

Sailor

if u want it on smaller timeframes i have 1 here i have modified it a litle but i dont know just downloaded and modified a litle looks ok :-) in the past

Sailor

Files:

sailor:
if u want it on smaller timeframes i have 1 here i have modified it a litle but i dont know just downloaded and modified a litle looks ok :-) in the past Sailor

Very nice.

Thank you for sharing.

sailor:
another one i like to use as well is daily,weekly and mothly put on same chart all breakout set to 1 day. For new people remmember its posible to make templates :-) then u dont need to atach indicators all the time ..

Blue is daily /Yellow is weekly/Red is monthly

Sailor

just tried it.

Thank you very much!

Grid Builder

sailor:
simpel grid builder/ sorry first gridbuilder wasnt working corect this one should work

Are there a new version of the Grid Builder the one I have it works but in one day it made like 300Meg or error report

Horizontal line at a % of open

Is their any indicator that will draw lines at certain % of the open ?

sailor:
Reason: