Please fix this indicator or EA - page 27

edwerd79:
please someone help me.

please make indicator when adx(14) indi cross 30 or 40 or 50, send me

email.

i need help.

When what crosses 30, 40 or 50? There are three curves to consider on it.

Your requirement is very simple, it's a 5 minute job but be precise on what you want.

edwerd79:
please someone help me.

please make indicator when adx(14) indi cross 30 or 40 or 50, send me

email.

i need help.

Edwerd try here

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173404

post#46

Michal Tesarik:
Well, I was asking for a help, not for evaluating my EA, but I donť mind sending you my 4 years backtest. I trade it on XTB and as I wrote, it works well for me. The problem was, that it did not work on server where I have more EAs... I have fixed this problem since my first post. The only think I need to do is to adjust the slippage for 5 digit brokers. I would be grateful if you could help me with that.

Michal,

This should do it just replaced where there was a 3 in the buy sell and close routines with Slippage*DigitPoint, btw thanks for sharing your Ea looks promising!

ps) forgot to add that i made Slippage an external patameter.

A little help please

Can someone help me with this indi that I got from mql4.com? The followings don't seems to be working right.

show_KD_cross=false

show_K_OBOScross=true

show_D_OBOScross=false

Watch it on chart with a standard Stochastic (same settings) but arrows don't show when suppose to. I don't know how to code so I don't know where went wrong, someone please help. Thanks!

mrtools:
Michal,

This should do it just replaced where there was a 3 in the buy sell and close routines with Slippage*DigitPoint, btw thanks for sharing your Ea looks promising!

ps) forgot to add that i made Slippage an external patameter.

Thank you loads for your help! It works fine now. Unfortunately, I have realised, that there is one more problem in my coding. The EA needs to be adjusted for ECN brokers. Could you help me with that as well? I have no idea how to do it as I have never come across this issue.

Thanks in advance!

Michal Tesarik:
Thank you loads for your help! It works fine now. Unfortunately, I have realised, that there is one more problem in my coding. The EA needs to be adjusted for ECN brokers. Could you help me with that as well? I have no idea how to do it as I have never come across this issue. Thanks in advance!

Michal,

Should work on Ecn brokers now!

Pivot Point Indicator

Hi. For a month I've been subscribed to Solomonfx. They have a beautiful strategy using Pivot points, but they wouldnt't share indicators. When I asked them to tell me something about PP they told me they use a start/stop from 1 to 28 or 29 I guess. They SELL at the red line, using the next 2 pivot lines as take profit one and take profit 2. The same thing goes on the upside (look at the INDICATORS 1 picture attached). This strategy worked in a month in 70% of the cases. Does anybody know how to change this indicator like that in the picture, or to use a start/stop from 1 to 28? I've attached a PP and the picture. Thank you.

Files:

Just load it on a M15 chart. Unless you dont know how?

Determining Mid-point for Indicator that has a un indeterminant high and low.

Hi, is there a way to normalize (might not be the correct term) or standardize an indicator that has a fluctuating range from high to low? Specifically, I would like to take the FXI_Volatility_Quality_Index indicator and make the high and low a constant range instead of a variable range. Thanks

jdp2012:
Hi, is there a way to normalize (might not be the correct term) or standardize an indicator that has a fluctuating range from high to low? Specifically, I would like to take the FXI_Volatility_Quality_Index indicator and make the high and low a constant range instead of a variable range. Thanks

Hi Jpd2012,

Can't change anything unless have the original source code. Please not a decompiled version.

Reason: