fitri:
Hi

Can you add alert when the purple arrow appear

fwt_upper_fisher_rev01_finalstudy.zip

fitri

What trading platform is that used for?

FOTIOS SKLIRIS
FOTIOS SKLIRIS  

hallo , i am trying to find an alert that give signal when a candle close over or under a fractal . Anyone?

Thanks

vijay123
vijay123  

dear mladen,

this EA is from diasimilarity system using with stacostic indi. could you please add a alert when disimilarity occurs. thanking you

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ambivijay12345:
dear mladen, this EA is from diasimilarity system using with stacostic indi. could you please add a alert when disimilarity occurs. thanking you

ambivijay12345

Try it out : revealwormhole_1min_5min_01__alert.mq4

It will alert once per a bar on which a distortion happens

samuelkanu
samuelkanu  

Pls mladen/mrtools, could you add an alert to this two indicators? Thanks in advance.

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
viali:
Hi!

Does anyone knows an indicator that alerts when price touches senkou span b or a? Or crosses one or both sides of the cloud too...

Thanks in advance!

Hi Viali, there is a Kumo cloud cross histo version that is mtf with alerts here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172986/page20

William Snyder
William Snyder  
samuelkanu:
Pls mladen/mrtools, could you add an alert to this two indicators? Thanks in advance.

Samuelkanu, the first one is a decompiled indicator, the second the adx repainted badly, hopefully I fixed it in this version, added the alerts and changed the comments somewhat.

Files:
marcinfx
marcinfx  

Do You know any not broken link to RSIOMA_v4 Arrows? Not this one Forex TSD - forex forum - Download RSIOMA_v4 Arrows.mq4

William Snyder
William Snyder  
MarcinFX:
Do You know any not broken link to RSIOMA_v4 Arrows? Not this one Forex TSD - forex forum - Download RSIOMA_v4 Arrows.mq4

MarcinFX, not sure what is wrong with the link, and don't have that particular version in my files, but found this version here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177347/page12 and the link is working, but not sure the difference, if any.