Elite indicators :) - page 563

mrtools:
Not sure

is it then possible to just code the chart indicator to at least reflect color changes based on current bar instead of having it to be closed, i use a 4 hour setting so it would be a little late if it only changes after a 4 hour candle closes.

rayphua:
is it then possible to just code the chart indicator to at least reflect color changes based on current bar instead of having it to be closed, i use a 4 hour setting so it would be a little late if it only changes after a 4 hour candle closes.

If i figure out a way to do it will post.

mrtools:
Rayphua, with a major Kudos to Mladen, it now works like the separate chart version.With this version you will need to check the charts in the foreground.

Wonderful! Thanks to both of you, Mladen and Mr. Tools!

Scrat:
can someone make an indicator that would draw aggregated candles (either color-filled or empty) corresponding on aggregated volumes, just like in this half of the chart (i made them manually) -

here's the volume indicator. thank you in advance!!

Scrat

Here is the indicator that does that. It still needs the "ay-SwingClose" indicator in order to work OK. As of boxes : if the swing takes only one bar, box is nor drawn. Only if the the swing is more than 1 bar the box is drawn on the chart. Also, if you wish to turn the boxes drawing off fro the indicator simply set the "UniqueID" parameter to empty string. And to conclude, you can have 2 "flavors of boxes (see the two examples)

this looks great, thanks very much!

Hi, can someone help modify this indicator to show alertin a pop-up window when color change?

Thanks.

Files:
hama_.mq4  4 kb

stanley18:
Hi, can someone help modify this indicator to show alertin a pop-up window when color change? Thanks.

Stanley

You can use this one : hama t3 new mtf alert.mq4

If you set the T3Averageto false, periodto 20, MaMethodto 1 (EMA) and stepto 0, you will get exactly the same values as that hama_ and it already has alerts and is multi time frame (and it correct the error that is there in the hama_ indicator - the mix up with prices that causes the lack of lower wick for which in the hama_ indicator the wick drawing was prevented completely)

Hi Mladen,

Thank you for your prompt reply.

mladen:
Stanley

You can use this one : hama t3 new mtf alert.mq4

If you set the T3Averageto false, periodto 20, MaMethodto 1 (EMA) and stepto 0, you will get exactly the same values as that hama_ and it already has alerts and is multi time frame (and it correct the error that is there in the hama_ indicator - the mix up with prices that causes the lack of lower wick for which in the hama_ indicator the wick drawing was prevented completely)

mladen or mrtools,

Could you please create a colored triangle or dot or any other symbol if it's easier, somewhere on the indicator window, with variable sizes and with alerts, whenever there is a cross of the 2 main lines (in color tab # 2 and #3) for this indicator AbsoluteStrength of Averages_mtf 2.03?

It would resolve all of my prior questions in my earlier posts about this great indicator. I would really greatly appreciate it, and it would really help me.

I want to once again thank you both very much for all of your continued help and support to all of us on this forum.

traderdp

David

Gann Hi_Lo Bars

Hello Mladen,

Would it be possible to change the Gann HiLo Bars indicator in such a way that it shows both BODY and WICKS, plse? As you know it now shows just one bar from hi/lo.

Much appreciated.

Best regards,

Reason: