Elite indicators :) - page 1400

mladen:

Replace this line :

extern ENUM_TIMEFRAMES TimeFrame = PERIOD_CURRENT;

With this

extern int TimeFrame = PERIOD_CURRENT;
and then use any time frame you want (enter it as integer) as long as the integer value you enter is greater than current chart time frame
it doesn't work. It works for standard timeframes such as 1,15,30,60,240 etc. But when i enter 10, the indicator doesn't show 10 minutes data.

mntiwana:

here are pictures with short and medium term trading even with out filters

Traditionally, could you share your templates, please?

Thanks a lot in advance!

redwed:
it doesn't work. It works for standard timeframes such as 1,15,30,60,240 etc. But when i enter 10, the indicator doesn't show 10 minutes data.

It works, but, as I already told, if you are using 10 minute time frame, then your chart has to be either 1 minute or 5 minute

Or delete line 97 too

mladen:

It works, but, as I already told, if you are using 10 minute time frame, then your chart has to be either 1 minute or 5 minute

Or delete line 97 too

Already done as you told but with no luck.

I changed the int line as you told.

And deleted line line 97 too.

Compiled it, and open m1 chart. Asking for 10min tf of swing line indicator.

Nothing happened.

I don't know what went wrong.

Here's the 'edited' version of mine.

Files:

redwed:

Already done as you told but with no luck.

I changed the int line as you told.

And deleted line line 97 too.

Compiled it, and open m1 chart. Asking for 10min tf of swing line indicator.

Nothing happened.

I don't know what went wrong.

Here's the 'edited' version of mine.

Do you have the "10 minutes" chart active at the time when you are trying to do that at all?

Here is the same example from me (using "10 minutes" chart too, but my offline data generating software is active at the time I am using it). UI used the attached for this test

Files:

mladen:

Do you have the "10 minutes" chart active at the time when you are trying to do that at all?

Here is the same example from me (using "10 minutes" chart too, but my offline data generating software is active at the time I am using it). UI used the attached for this test

I'm not aware of that. Any guide/links to do this? I believe this is offline chart, am i right?

redwed:
I'm not aware of that. Any guide/links to do this? I believe this is offline chart, am i right?

The chart from the example is 5 minute (online chart)

That data it is using is 10 minute (offline data)

The 10 minute data is generated at the time I am using it from the swing line indicator attached to a 5 minute chart

mladen:

The chart from the example is 5 minute (online chart)

That data it is using is 10 minute (offline data)

The 10 minute data is generated at the time I am using it from the swing line indicator attached to a 5 minute chart

Does that means, i have to leave the terminal open? The 10min indicator will draw after every 10 minutes?

redwed:
Does that means, i have to leave the terminal open? The 10min indicator will draw after every 10 minutes?
Please check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183208  for some additional information how offline charts have to be used

mladen:
Please check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183208  for some additional information how offline charts have to be used
Thanks for this. I'll check it and report to you later. Thank you very much for the help!
Reason: