[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 123

alsu:
The PVT indicator itself is missing (are you sure you have one?).

Of course I have it and it's compiled and eh4. And put it on the chart too. Maybe I wrote something wrong? Thank you!

borilunad:

Of course, there's both compiled and eh4. And put it on the chart. Maybe I wrote something wrong? Thanks!

It only has ONE buffer, what's the point in an EA calling a non-existent second buffer???

evillive:

And if you put this indicator on H4, does it work?

I put it on H4! Something does not work with this Kastom.

borilunad:

I put it on H4! Something doesn't work with this Castom.

Yes, I tried putting it myself, it works. But!

It only has ONE buffer, what is the point of an EA calling a non-existent second buffer???

This is how it should be.

double PVT = iCustom(NULL,240,"PVT",PRICE_CLOSE,0,1)

Thank you very much! Didn't know that was the place for the buffer. I thought it was MODE. I'll give it a try now!

The mod is the output buffer number, 0 to 7.

Unfortunately, it doesn't work either. Can this zero be removed as well? I've commented it out, it works, but it doesn't.

Tried without the zero, same warnings in the log. I guess that's not the case! Thank you for your attention and good night!

Would it make sense to post a bigger piece of code? And without zero it won't work, the wrong iCustom call will be

How about this?

double PVT = iCustom(NULL,0,"PVT",0,0,1) //то есть цена тоже цифровым обозначением пишется и таймфрейм соответствует графику на котором советник висит

If it is not a secret, how do you use this indicator? What is its advantage over the price chart, which it almost repeats in form?

Oh, so the Custom indicator can only work on the chart where the EA is standing? The EA is on M1, and the indicators have different TFs.

When testing every time I check on which one the indicator works best, because the market is changing all the time.

So I had better not try to try Kastom. It is a pity, of course! Thanks for the help and have a nice day!

borilunad:

Oh, so the Custom indicator can only work on the chart where the EA is standing? The EA is on M1, and the indicators have different TFs.

When testing every time I check on which one the indicator works best, because the market is changing all the time.

So I had better not try to try Kastom. It is a pity, of course! Thanks for the help and have a nice day!

The error in the log means that the file "PVT.ex4" is missing in the indicators folder. Check carefully if the file name matches exactly (taking into account spaces, etc.) with the indicator name in the iCustom call. There simply cannot be any other variants.
Reason: