RSI-Alert-Indicator: Need help from coders! - page 4

Need help

Hi guys, i need help from coders, the thing is i need email alert to the RSI Signal indicator, i have only the ex4 format of the indicator, pls decompile it n add the code for email alert... i have attached the indicator.. Thanks in advance...

Files:

Rahul365:
Hi guys, i need help from coders, the thing is i need email alert to the RSI Signal indicator, i have only the ex4 format of the indicator, pls decompile it n add the code for email alert... i have attached the indicator.. Thanks in advance...

Hi Rahul365,

Sorry no decompiling done here, there is just about every RSI indicator known here in this forum, find one like this one you posted here and will add the alerts, no problem.

@mrtools ok bro... wil find one n post it thanks for replying

Need HELP in coding email alert

Hi guys, i have attached a indicator, it works fine, but i need email alert wen the indicator alerts me, pls help me guys, thanks in advance

Files:

You can do it like this

Rahul365:
Hi guys, i have attached a indicator, it works fine, but i need email alert wen the indicator alerts me, pls help me guys, thanks in advance
Files:

mladen:
You can do it like this

Thank u so much bro

Nice indicator

It alert me by email. It will give my life easier. I will test it and let you know the result.

Thanks for sharing.

khaikeo

mladen:
You can do it like this

Bro this indicator is pretty gud, but the prob is it keeps on alerting til the time period gets over, now almost i got around 200 notifications, as the value changes it keeps on alerting n sendin mail bro, pls could u help fixing this, i need to alert wen the new candle opens, then there shouldnt be any alert, thanks in advance

You have to write the alerting part completely different (it has to "remember" when did it alert the last time)

Btw: your original question (request) regarding that indicator was the following :

I don't clean each and every indicator I see from errors it has. It would be impossible so in the case you have asked it was done exactly what you have asked to be done (email alerts were added to it - from your post I assumed that you already know how it works, and the rest was left exactly the way it was in the original indicator, and has nothing to do with email part)

all the best

Rahul365:
Bro this indicator is pretty gud, but the prob is it keeps on alerting til the time period gets over, now almost i got around 200 notifications, as the value changes it keeps on alerting n sendin mail bro, pls could u help fixing this, i need to alert wen the new candle opens, then there shouldnt be any alert, thanks in advance

mladen:
You have to write the alerting part completely different (it has to "remember" when did it alert the last time)

Btw: your original question (request) regarding that indicator was the following :

I don't clean each and every indicator I see from errors it has. It would be impossible so in the case you have asked it was done exactly what you have asked to be done (email alerts were added to it - from your post I assumed that you already know how it works, and the rest was left exactly the way it was in the original indicator, and has nothing to do with email part)

all the best

ok bro, but one last help, i have one indicator but i need expert advisor for the indicator which automatically executes trades n take profits as well stop loss bro, i got the ex4 file after runnin it in metaeditor but its working bro

thanks in advance

Files:
Reason: