XO_Method REVISED - page 25

madscalp:
Hi, Valeo

I'm a french trader.

First, congratulations for your work, it's great !

I've a problem with the xo indicators which don't display.

It's possibly a missing driver file but I don't understand the reason because the 4 TF XO 2 and ZZ MTF XO 2 are in the indicator folder.

See the attach file with the two missing indicators.

Regards.

Madscalp.

Bonjour Madscalp,

Thank you for your kind words regarding the XO-method. It is much appreciated.

You need to have the original XO in your Custom Indicator File. I attach it here for your convenience. Let me know if you still experience problems.

Best wishes,

Files:
xo.mq4  3 kb

Hi Valeo

Now, it's fine with XO file.

Another question: do you have a specific strategy with the differents indicators ?

Is there a principal indicator, a second , etc.. to determine buy or sell ?

Thank tou very much and happy new year.

Madscalp

A question, I understand that XO repaints in other TF, but in that of 5 m .. because 2 or 3 are changed at one stroke? Thank you

sorry my english

hi dear valeo,thanks for this hard work,i'm a index futures trader,i want ask you if have used this template in index futures like dax ,russell or occurred change indicator setting,thanks a lot.

madscalp:
Hi Valeo

Now, it's fine with XO file.

Another question: do you have a specific strategy with the differents indicators ?

Is there a principal indicator, a second , etc.. to determine buy or sell ?

Thank tou very much and happy new year.

Madscalp

All I can add is that you should read the 2nd Thread carefully. It tells you everything you need to know.

Best wishes.

elsevillano:
A question, I understand that XO repaints in other TF, but in that of 5 m .. because 2 or 3 are changed at one stroke? Thank you sorry my english

Please do not apologise for your English. You are making a good effort to communicate and we will not penalise you for your limited use of the language. The more you communicate, the better you will get.

The XO does NOT repaint!! I don't know where you get this idea from. Any MTF-indicator will "re-align" itself if you switch between TFs, but that is NOT repainting. You need to understand what "repainting" means. Read the Thread there is enough correspondence to set your mind at rest.

Best wishes.

archimede:
hi dear valeo,thanks for this hard work,i'm a index futures trader,i want ask you if have used this template in index futures like dax ,russell or occurred change indicator setting,thanks a lot.

Hi archimede,

An interesting question indeed. No, I have not tried it out. Maybe you should and tell me whether it works or not and if not, why not. Maybe I can then look into it and see whether I can adjust it for you.

Best wishes.

boostedtrader:
Hi Valeo,

Just suggestion, how bout an Entry EA for the 1st step?. Disable all the indicator alert, only alert when all indicator agreed.

Thx

Yes, we have been there already and it works very well, but we wanted it to be a true EA hence more work to get it to function as a proper EA. We will give it some real thought this month and you will be kept informed of our progress.

Best wishes.

Hi to all

I have gone trough all the posts and started trading this method on a demo

must admid that I'm impressed. Thanks for developing and sharing.

I have a question: Is it possible to escape this kind of entries?

Files:
xo.gif  48 kb

zvezdolet:
Hi to all

I have gone trough all the posts and started trading this method on a demo

must admid that I'm impressed. Thanks for developing and sharing.

I have a question: Is it possible to escape this kind of entries?

Thank you for trying out the XO_method. Yes, the only way to prevent this entry is to obey the "directional" EMA, which is the AQUA-ema just above this candle.

Having said that, I am updating the method in the very next Post and would like to hear your comments after you have loaded the latest Template.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best wishes.

Reason: