Moving Average - page 11

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone knew of a MA that could plot the average price of every tick of each bar? Example: The MA period would be set to 1, and would be

plotted on the price that was most often quoted in that specific bar. If there is no such indicator, could one be made? Thanks for any input.

MA showing it's angle degree

Anybody can post or direct to MA indicator showing degree of its angle in figures?

You can set angle of choice with this one.

Files:

delsule:
You can set angle of choice with this one.

Thanks for the indicator.

What I would like to see is the fugure that shows angle degree

SMA and EMA

I have searched all over the net and several forex sites, but what I am trying to set up is a

Exponential Moving Average

365 EMA

8 EMA

21 EMA

and a

Simple Moving Average

200 SMA

89 SMA

where do I find these moving average indicators I just need them, not where they cross, alerts, etc.

any help is appreciated much

Thanks and Pips

sublimeonskunk:
I have searched all over the net and several forex sites, but what I am trying to set up is a

Exponential Moving Average

365 EMA

8 EMA

21 EMA

and a

Simple Moving Average

200 SMA

89 SMA

where do I find these moving average indicators I just need them, not where they cross, alerts, etc.

any help is appreciated much

Thanks and Pips

It is moving averages indicator which you have in your Metatrader as standard indicator.

One indicator. You may change the settings and get what you want (200sma and so on).

Some people improved this indicator 100 times for alert, crossing, color and so on and because of that we have this thread and ma crossing thread as well.

All that you mentioned is the settings of one indicator.

Just be comfortable with the settings of this indicator first and then read this thread from the beginnign for more advances versions.

Sma & Ema

Hi, anybody can post or direct to SMA and EMA indicator? Thank you.

Reason: