FX Sniper´s Ergodic CCI Trigger

I´ve modified some indicator to show in the chart window the signals provided by FX_Sniper´s_Ergodic_CCI_Trigger.

Up and Down arrows are showed in the candle when the trigger line crosses the ErgodicCCI.

Donwload both indicators in the same folder

See picture for details.

Warning: Signals are still on test, use at your own risk, see post #10

Linuxser:
I´ve modified some indicator to show in the chart window the signals provided by FX_Sniper´s_Ergodic_CCI_Trigger_signals.

Up and Down arrows are showed in the candle when the trigger line crosses the ErgodicCCI.

Donwload both indicators in the same folder

See picture for details.

Do you know if these 2 indicators repaint or change the past? thanks for your help!

I have been using form some time and works very good.

Linuxser:
I have been using form some time and works very good.

Thanks for the info, but do you know if the indicator re-adjusts itself, or repaints past? Do the lines cross in real time exactly were it appears on the indicator's past charting? Thanks again!

jperna21:
Thanks for the info, but do you know if the indicator re-adjusts itself, or repaints past? Do the lines cross in real time exactly were it appears on the indicator's past charting? Thanks again!

This indicator is part of a popular system. It is used by many traders.

And it does not repaint the past in any way.

If it did, the aforementioned traders would not use, ok.

If you still have dudes, pls, check it yourself.

settings

what settings are you using ?

i gave it a try, i found lots of signals in opposite direction with one bar diff?

i tried to filter the signals by adding a TrendCCI value.

check it out in the attached indicator...

i tried to apply a CCI20 filter and kept the other values default settings.

i also modified the position of the arrow.

comment pls..

error

i am sorry for posting the wrong charts..

the right ones are here.

Files:

nnjeim:

i gave it a try, i found lots of signals in opposite direction with one bar diff?

comment pls..

I discovered this indicator studying some method to trade in h4 posted in another forum, and I´m trying to improve. Like I´m very respectfull about other people ideas, I dislike to post what method is it because I think the right way to help is on the respective forum.

However, like forex-tsd is a place where I´ve got many help, excelent feedback, best indicators, great partners, my fisrt steps on programing, etc. I´m greatfull with the forum. And as a result, all what I´m doing or learning I like to post it here in first place.

I just made this mod to see exactly where is the best place to take the signal on closed bar.

So, the signals are showed on closed bars. And if you plot the original indicator you could have a better idea of what the market is doing.

Pls, take a look on my chart and my current setup and you could see very good signals.

Files:
tatmod.gif  26 kb

nnjeim:

comment pls..

With alert added

increase:
With alert added

You´re the man increase.

Pls, use increase increase version, I need some time to review the code because I think the arrows are not refreshing correctly. (I said refreshing not repaint). And off couse FX_Sniper's_Ergodic_CCI_Trigger.mq4 is not the problem.

You can avoid this problem refreshing the chart or moving to another TF and come back (again: the arrow will not change from bar to bar).

hi,

the one provide by increase seems not working with my MT4. I just use the first version by Linuxser.

Reason: