Trend indicators - page 10

Triggerlines Shift Modified.mq4

Hi Paulo-

It seems that you have removed your post containing Triggerlines Shift Modified.mq4 - I liked the indicator very much but the log it's generating is eating my complete diskspace at C drive where I have installed the platform. Can you please repost it after fixing that.

Thank you in advance

- Sukhen

sukhen:
Hi Paulo-

It seems that you have removed your post containing Triggerlines Shift Modified.mq4 - I liked the indicator very much but the log it's generating is eating my complete diskspace at C drive where I have installed the platform. Can you please repost it after fixing that.

Thank you in advance

- Sukhen

Hi there,

I have not removed the post... for some reason it disappear.

I have checked the code and removed the lines containing the "print" options and I believe it will stop logging the indicator.

Do you know someone who can add a sound alert to this indicator for signaling the color change?

The indicator is attached

Regards

Paulo

my first indicators

working on a 5 min chart.

it shows the trend direction of the market.

Files:
ztdep_2.ex4  3 kb

Whay is the best indicator that indicates the trend (sentiment) for long period ??

Whay is the best indicator that indicates the trend (sentiment) for long period (weekly and montly) ??

hi

wall03:
Whay is the best indicator that indicates the trend (sentiment) for long period (weekly and montly) ??

I'm prefer heiken ashi indicator to find the trend, place it in weekly or monthly time frame, you can find it here in this forum ,use search tool

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Indicators are pretty useless at determining trend, if you are serious about trend you need to be looking at price.

If you want to develop some sort of automated strategy, forget trend, concentrate on momentum

Trend following system - What is the best indicator for this ?

wall03:

Moved to trend indicators thread.

Aroon

I think most people do not know this indicator

This indicator easy to give you idea what is current trend will be.

see chart form forexfactory.com

Forex Factory - View Single Post - Super Simple System

Trends indicators

Hi . i am testing nice trend indicators on thinkorswimm broker charts , is posible adapt to metatrader?

thx

elliotoscillator 35.5

ergodicOsc (40.30.ema.8)

FisherTransform(20)

intradaymomentumindex(20)

momentumpercent(20)

polarizedFractalEfficiency(20,5)

QStick(20)

RateofChange(20,close,20)

TrueStrenghtIndex(25,13,ema,8)

Reason: