Fantail VMA for MT4 - page 4

fireworkz:
Can someone code an indicator or an EA that creates an alert sound whenever the black line crosses the dark green line? That would be very helpful and would allow me to not have to constantly watch the market waiting for the pullbacks...

I know this is an old post but I would also like if someone could code an alert as the last post suggests for this indicator.

Anybody out there with the coding ability to do this?

Thanks

I'm wondering is someone can add a color change function based on the slope of the ma?

Kind of like the slope direction line. If there's a positive slope it'll be one color and when slope changes

to negative it changes color.

bsdingle:
I'm wondering is someone can add a color change function based on the slope of the ma?

Kind of like the slope direction line. If there's a positive slope it'll be one color and when slope changes

to negative it changes color.

yeah I'd like that idea too.... please guys help...

thanks

Files:

i want one help.. i have one mq5 indicator.. which is zigzag with static fibo for previous swing and dynamic fibo for current swing. any one please create it for mql4 then i will be pleased... and a small addition is near the fibo ratio if price appear means thats simply superb... i am attaching indicator

Reason: