Moving Average - page 64

Hi,

Where can i find, colored Ma (the color changes according to the trend) that can be applies to open/close/high/low/alot more from Mt, and can choice the method as well like simple/exp/weig/and others?

Distance to Moving Average

Hi everyone,

I need a little help to finish a small indicator.

I am intentding to finish the enclosed indicator.

I am trying to have the indicator to display how much time the price has been away from a moving average.

Actually I have been able to display the information for the price below the moving average, but have problems to reset the indicator when the price is moving above the MA.

If someone can help, thank you very much.

Files:
dist_ma.mq4  3 kb
pic1.gif  78 kb

Hi Biker883,

I moved your post to this thread as there are some indicators created so it may be interesting for you:

MADistance is on

- this post: good indicator by Hiachiever writing the distance between MA and price on the chart. The settings are adjustable.

- And same indicator with alert is on this post.

- Latest version with audio and or pop-alert is on this post.

Price above or below MA: indicator is on this post.

MA Price Alert is on this page: good indicator created by cja with very advanced settings (select timeframe, sound, email, popup alert, change the sound to yours, ma mode and much more).

Distance in price between MA's indicator???

I am curious if there has been an indicator created that monitor's the distance between Ma's [where the value and type of Ma can be varied] which delivers an alert? Something like this could be handy for exits.

My average is not moving....

looking for moving average indicator

hi fx traders,

can anyone tell me where i can find the moving average color bars? i cant seem to find them on here anywhere

mabfxtrader:
hi fx traders, can anyone tell me where i can find the moving average color bars? i cant seem to find them on here anywhere

How about either of these?

It's not what you do, it's the way that you do it!

Or how about this one?

mabfxtrader:
hi fx traders, can anyone tell me where i can find the moving average color bars? i cant seem to find them on here anywhere

Try this, may not be exactly what you are looking for, tell us more info

Files:

MA will be not very consistent these day

british economic infrastrucutre is going to be crashed, hardly, they are too lazy workers and the govt said, damn it, can we claim more parliament expense from these lazy ba-STAR

Reason: